hie...Erm actuali n0thin 2 write juZ tt i feEl veri veri Restless...d0Nnoe y juZ tt a FeEling is Lyke 2nite's ePisode of iNuyaSha wHere Kag0mE iz lyKe aN emPty sHeLL wif 0ut a s0ul..ermM wat HapPeN 2 Me actuali? haiZzzz d0nNoe but tryin 2 n0e
iM lyke iN aN eTerNal bLack ro0m wHich has n0 sTart n n0 eNd n wHere ever i g0 i can c 0nli de DarknEsS aRd me..
WAT DE HECK iZ G0iN ON ARD HERE?! i n0e i hv 2 fiNd id fer MaseLf but i feEl weiRd. in fr0nt of pPLe? im co0l? but wheN im al0ne? oh mY...onli God n0eZ wAt kiNd 0f BattLe iM tryiN 2 fiGht..
WateVa laH..iF i cAn liSt d0Wn eVritHin iM g0Nna flo0d mA 0wN bl0gGie har har har
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
hie...Erm actuali n0thin 2 write juZ tt i feEl veri veri Restless...d0Nnoe y juZ tt a FeEling is Lyke 2nite's ePisode of iNuyaSha wHere Kag0mE iz lyKe aN emPty sHeLL wif 0ut a s0ul..ermM wat HapPeN 2 Me actuali? haiZzzz d0nNoe but tryin 2 n0e
iM lyke iN aN eTerNal bLack ro0m wHich has n0 sTart n n0 eNd n wHere ever i g0 i can c 0nli de DarknEsS aRd me..
WAT DE HECK iZ G0iN ON ARD HERE?! i n0e i hv 2 fiNd id fer MaseLf but i feEl weiRd. in fr0nt of pPLe? im co0l? but wheN im al0ne? oh mY...onli God n0eZ wAt kiNd 0f BattLe iM tryiN 2 fiGht..
WateVa laH..iF i cAn liSt d0Wn eVritHin iM g0Nna flo0d mA 0wN bl0gGie har har har
