PeaCe uP0n u GuyZ!! haiZzzz aN0thEr tuEsDae aFtern0on...2Dae? Me 0Redi did SoMe ch0Res hAd ma Late Brkfst which is at 12++ pm haha n 0reDi cHeck tHru de StraitS TimeZ fer a j0b. And aPpr0xiMateLi Half aN h0ur Later iM g0in 2 g0 2 j0b appLication. N Dey're b0th at de West siDe laH..
s0 Me trY ma Bez 2 Get 0nE of Dem laH ehk?hehe wEll tt pr0bz iS seTTled buT dere Still suMthin B0thErin Me..suDdeNli 0ut oF dE bLue...2 0f mA X-bf smS Me..1 wAz Yest. niTe n 1 wAs 2Dae m0rNin..wAt iN de weRld iZ g0in oN? itZ n0t VaLentiNes Dae Rite?? n0pe..it sTill May yaH i orEdi PinCh Ma Hand..0r iS Dere a sPeciaL Dae WhicH i d0N reCaLL?? ermmm eHk...Wat De hEck..
wAs tiNkin waT dEy miGhT b tiNking When Me nVr Repli 'em Back..But dere wAs 1 pr0B hehehe mA prePaid Was l0w s0 i caNt sMs 'em Back!!
hehehe 0h WeLL n0 Matter hehehe 0k laH tt's aLL f0lks fer de tYme Being.thNx aLL fer ur AtteNtion ahakz ahakz...ta ta!!!!!
~NiS~
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
PeaCe uP0n u GuyZ!! haiZzzz aN0thEr tuEsDae aFtern0on...2Dae? Me 0Redi did SoMe ch0Res hAd ma Late Brkfst which is at 12++ pm haha n 0reDi cHeck tHru de StraitS TimeZ fer a j0b. And aPpr0xiMateLi Half aN h0ur Later iM g0in 2 g0 2 j0b appLication. N Dey're b0th at de West siDe laH..
s0 Me trY ma Bez 2 Get 0nE of Dem laH ehk?hehe wEll tt pr0bz iS seTTled buT dere Still suMthin B0thErin Me..suDdeNli 0ut oF dE bLue...2 0f mA X-bf smS Me..1 wAz Yest. niTe n 1 wAs 2Dae m0rNin..wAt iN de weRld iZ g0in oN? itZ n0t VaLentiNes Dae Rite?? n0pe..it sTill May yaH i orEdi PinCh Ma Hand..0r iS Dere a sPeciaL Dae WhicH i d0N reCaLL?? ermmm eHk...Wat De hEck..
wAs tiNkin waT dEy miGhT b tiNking When Me nVr Repli 'em Back..But dere wAs 1 pr0B hehehe mA prePaid Was l0w s0 i caNt sMs 'em Back!!
hehehe 0h WeLL n0 Matter hehehe 0k laH tt's aLL f0lks fer de tYme Being.thNx aLL fer ur AtteNtion ahakz ahakz...ta ta!!!!!
~NiS~
