sHe w0Ke up uBruptli..BeaDz 0f pErspirati0n waShed d0wn her fAce..sHe take iN gulPz oF aiR as iF sHe wAs sTrangLed...
iT waS..a NigHtmAre...tHnk G0d..sHe l0oked aRd her n aFter MakiN suRe tt sHe's stiLL in hEr c0zy h0me, sHe wenT baCk 2 sLp buT n0t veri pEacefuL..
i w0ke up 2dAe 2 fiNd ma muM g0Ne..a miN laTer Ma muM cAlled 2 c0me d0wn at thE iNtercHange n acC0mpAny her 2 g0 2 dA maRket..wenT 4 brKfast..n Den g0 on h0mE..i sAt d0wn in Fr0nt of dE c0mp and reCaLLed wAt haD haPpen eArli diS m0rnin..wAt wAs tt dreAm t0kiN ab0ut?
i d0N haVe aNy Idea reaLi..buT i Am CertAin iM n0t g0in 2 XperiEnce tt aGain..i wAs s0..........
L0st!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
sHe w0Ke up uBruptli..BeaDz 0f pErspirati0n waShed d0wn her fAce..sHe take iN gulPz oF aiR as iF sHe wAs sTrangLed...
iT waS..a NigHtmAre...tHnk G0d..sHe l0oked aRd her n aFter MakiN suRe tt sHe's stiLL in hEr c0zy h0me, sHe wenT baCk 2 sLp buT n0t veri pEacefuL..
i w0ke up 2dAe 2 fiNd ma muM g0Ne..a miN laTer Ma muM cAlled 2 c0me d0wn at thE iNtercHange n acC0mpAny her 2 g0 2 dA maRket..wenT 4 brKfast..n Den g0 on h0mE..i sAt d0wn in Fr0nt of dE c0mp and reCaLLed wAt haD haPpen eArli diS m0rnin..wAt wAs tt dreAm t0kiN ab0ut?
i d0N haVe aNy Idea reaLi..buT i Am CertAin iM n0t g0in 2 XperiEnce tt aGain..i wAs s0..........
L0st!!
