OLLA PEEPzZ 0ut tHere!!!! mAn! am i gLad 2 b BacK aFter s0 l0ng! mA c0mp cRaSheD fer a L0ng tyMe n aM i gLad 2 gEt it rePaired!!! neWayZ did i mEnti0n tt i aM werKin??wEst siDe laH 0f c0z...
n on tis 28th july itZ g0nA b ma 2nd m0nth werKin dere...luvin it!!! k0ol peEpZ ya n0e..learN a l0t of thingy..hehehe neWayz i tink rite n0w i can fiNaly bcum an aCc0untaNt hehehe
im pRetty g0od at de casHiering pArt but 0f c0z i neEd m0re prac. hehehe n gueSs wat? im d0in cashier 2nite n dere r n0 sh0rtages 0r exCesS m0ney in de cash drawer..luckie man. hehe
weLL ma tymEtable fer tis week is 3-11pm all de way ar...wah siao bo but den i d0n mind at all hehehe luvin it...juZ glAd 2 b back typiN on de keyb0ard hehehe ta ta allz niteZ!!!
~NiS~
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
OLLA PEEPzZ 0ut tHere!!!! mAn! am i gLad 2 b BacK aFter s0 l0ng! mA c0mp cRaSheD fer a L0ng tyMe n aM i gLad 2 gEt it rePaired!!! neWayZ did i mEnti0n tt i aM werKin??wEst siDe laH 0f c0z...
n on tis 28th july itZ g0nA b ma 2nd m0nth werKin dere...luvin it!!! k0ol peEpZ ya n0e..learN a l0t of thingy..hehehe neWayz i tink rite n0w i can fiNaly bcum an aCc0untaNt hehehe
im pRetty g0od at de casHiering pArt but 0f c0z i neEd m0re prac. hehehe n gueSs wat? im d0in cashier 2nite n dere r n0 sh0rtages 0r exCesS m0ney in de cash drawer..luckie man. hehe
weLL ma tymEtable fer tis week is 3-11pm all de way ar...wah siao bo but den i d0n mind at all hehehe luvin it...juZ glAd 2 b back typiN on de keyb0ard hehehe ta ta allz niteZ!!!
~NiS~
