hey hey...iM baCk pEepz...itZ 1.49 rite n0w.. n iM pretty b0red rite n0w..juZ n0w cHatt wiF ma PEepZ fr0m ma old sko0l TWPS..
"biLer kuZz cHat Ngn mreKe...teriNgat ZaMan kAnaK2 duLu yg ingIN kuZ pergi kEmbali.." buT aLas tymE cant b reWind s0 ere i am reminiscing.... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
weLL eNuf of tt...aCtuali i wAs thinkin wat haD i d0ne in ma lyfe...stiLL remEmber ma lAst trust beiNg br0ken by a stupeEEeeD guy on May14..."geRam nyer!!!" haiYaAa..
GOD's wiLL lah...cant b help...but im sure tt 1 dae iM g0Nna kiCk pPle's BUTTS iN de fuTure!!!
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 YeSssss... i've beEn KeEpin qUiet..n n0wS de tymE i've g0Tta breaK fReE!!
waTch 0ut u uSeLesS pPle c0z iM baCk!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
hey hey...iM baCk pEepz...itZ 1.49 rite n0w.. n iM pretty b0red rite n0w..juZ n0w cHatt wiF ma PEepZ fr0m ma old sko0l TWPS..
"biLer kuZz cHat Ngn mreKe...teriNgat ZaMan kAnaK2 duLu yg ingIN kuZ pergi kEmbali.." buT aLas tymE cant b reWind s0 ere i am reminiscing.... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
weLL eNuf of tt...aCtuali i wAs thinkin wat haD i d0ne in ma lyfe...stiLL remEmber ma lAst trust beiNg br0ken by a stupeEEeeD guy on May14..."geRam nyer!!!" haiYaAa..
GOD's wiLL lah...cant b help...but im sure tt 1 dae iM g0Nna kiCk pPle's BUTTS iN de fuTure!!!
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 YeSssss... i've beEn KeEpin qUiet..n n0wS de tymE i've g0Tta breaK fReE!!
waTch 0ut u uSeLesS pPle c0z iM baCk!!
