iM tiRed!!!!!! juZ reLieveD me sElf of ma TirednesS... bEEn bz at de caFe 2dae... cUt MaSelf AGAIN!!! but 2dae's w0rst...de blo0d woNt st0p... hahaX... Cafe's WaitiN Fer Me... ... ... hahaX... ... zZzzzzzz.... .... ... ... ... ... PUrrrRRrrrrr... ... ...
but tt w0nt st0p me fr0m d0in ma Part in da cl0sing haha...weLL i had uSed up 3 Plasters n still de blo0d w0nt giv it a rest... i used a pieCe of tiSsue n oH my God u shuLd hv sEen de eNd pr0duCt...itZ lyke a mAp but de Countries aRe aLL in red!! hahaX... Lame
2daE went h0me wif Heng n Liz...oF c0z i Got off fr0m de MRT firSt hehe...Liz 1 st0p After MiNes n Heng's 2 st0p after Liz hehehe
s0 here i aM sTretchiN MaSelf on de C0uch n pAwed aLL ard de c0mfy s0ft sp0tz b4 deciding mA p0sitioN...
h0W d0 i lo0k? veri C0Mfy eh? oitZ g0Nna haV me Beauty Nap...2m0ro's g0Nna Be quiTe a ChaLLenge surely s0 i cant b haVin leSS nap naP 2Nite...
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
iM tiRed!!!!!! juZ reLieveD me sElf of ma TirednesS... bEEn bz at de caFe 2dae... cUt MaSelf AGAIN!!! but 2dae's w0rst...de blo0d woNt st0p... hahaX... Cafe's WaitiN Fer Me... ... ... hahaX... ... zZzzzzzz.... .... ... ... ... ... PUrrrRRrrrrr... ... ...
but tt w0nt st0p me fr0m d0in ma Part in da cl0sing haha...weLL i had uSed up 3 Plasters n still de blo0d w0nt giv it a rest... i used a pieCe of tiSsue n oH my God u shuLd hv sEen de eNd pr0duCt...itZ lyke a mAp but de Countries aRe aLL in red!! hahaX... Lame
2daE went h0me wif Heng n Liz...oF c0z i Got off fr0m de MRT firSt hehe...Liz 1 st0p After MiNes n Heng's 2 st0p after Liz hehehe
s0 here i aM sTretchiN MaSelf on de C0uch n pAwed aLL ard de c0mfy s0ft sp0tz b4 deciding mA p0sitioN...
h0W d0 i lo0k? veri C0Mfy eh? oitZ g0Nna haV me Beauty Nap...2m0ro's g0Nna Be quiTe a ChaLLenge surely s0 i cant b haVin leSS nap naP 2Nite...
