suNdAy...w0ke up at ard 12++?? (aNak DaRa aPer aKu niE??? hehe yada YaDa) Man...itZ tiRing siA!! i MeAn iMaGine Lah u werK 16 h0urs Wifout enuF slp??tt Fridae wenT hoMe at ard 11.30 n slp at 2am c0z cant reali slp n u w0ke up at 6.30am on saturdae...
Was hAppiE weNt i Made it on SatuRdae c0z i d0N reaLi noe cAshier fer BrkFst seSsion and wiF de Buffet g0in oN oH ma God u can seE me geTTin s0 Anxious bc0z it wAs SATURDAY...it was cr0wDed but g0t eVrithin uNder c0ntrol oN ma Part eVen th0ugh g0t no break (boo hoo) it felt tt tyMe quickli pAss by to 3.30 pm when i supposedlie Hav 2 g0 h0me....
but GueSs ma DestiNy waS 2 sTay dere fer Anoder 8 h0urS...hehe WeLL i g0t ma weLL-deServEd breAk fer 30 minutes n g0 on until cl0sing...feLt so diZzy nearin 2 cl0sin anD i went ard cHeckin de c0unter, wasHin area and diNing after cl0sin..m0stli eVri1 had g0Ne hoMe and Me wif 2 0ther gaLs fiNish up s0Me uNfiNishEd werk n regretted g0in h0me Wif dA "pArr0t"...haiZzzz
2dae?weNt 2 Ma ynger c0usin's bdae gAtherin...was fuN wiF all de cake n stuff HeHe(MAkan Jer tahu) n0w tired....waNnA Slp c0z 2moro werk again hehehe haiZz but i n0e i wiLL n0t slp weLL c0z...
firZli i felt uSeless c0z i d0N tinK tt i pr0vide Enuf fer mA siBlingz n to ma famili..is iT Me or is it me? i cant pr0vide 2 ma siblings neCessitiEs n i d0N feEl de haPpiness at all its Lyke itZ no uSe fer Me 2 werk at all..
and Secondli...diS is WAt i feEl all nigHt...
"I lie awake at night See things in black and white I've only
got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind"
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
suNdAy...w0ke up at ard 12++?? (aNak DaRa aPer aKu niE??? hehe yada YaDa) Man...itZ tiRing siA!! i MeAn iMaGine Lah u werK 16 h0urs Wifout enuF slp??tt Fridae wenT hoMe at ard 11.30 n slp at 2am c0z cant reali slp n u w0ke up at 6.30am on saturdae...
Was hAppiE weNt i Made it on SatuRdae c0z i d0N reaLi noe cAshier fer BrkFst seSsion and wiF de Buffet g0in oN oH ma God u can seE me geTTin s0 Anxious bc0z it wAs SATURDAY...it was cr0wDed but g0t eVrithin uNder c0ntrol oN ma Part eVen th0ugh g0t no break (boo hoo) it felt tt tyMe quickli pAss by to 3.30 pm when i supposedlie Hav 2 g0 h0me....
but GueSs ma DestiNy waS 2 sTay dere fer Anoder 8 h0urS...hehe WeLL i g0t ma weLL-deServEd breAk fer 30 minutes n g0 on until cl0sing...feLt so diZzy nearin 2 cl0sin anD i went ard cHeckin de c0unter, wasHin area and diNing after cl0sin..m0stli eVri1 had g0Ne hoMe and Me wif 2 0ther gaLs fiNish up s0Me uNfiNishEd werk n regretted g0in h0me Wif dA "pArr0t"...haiZzzz
2dae?weNt 2 Ma ynger c0usin's bdae gAtherin...was fuN wiF all de cake n stuff HeHe(MAkan Jer tahu) n0w tired....waNnA Slp c0z 2moro werk again hehehe haiZz but i n0e i wiLL n0t slp weLL c0z...
firZli i felt uSeless c0z i d0N tinK tt i pr0vide Enuf fer mA siBlingz n to ma famili..is iT Me or is it me? i cant pr0vide 2 ma siblings neCessitiEs n i d0N feEl de haPpiness at all its Lyke itZ no uSe fer Me 2 werk at all..
and Secondli...diS is WAt i feEl all nigHt...
"I lie awake at night See things in black and white I've only
got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind"
