
0o0oiiii...waDdupP?????!!!! hehehehe miSsin dis Page...haiZ dah 3 kaLi me tuKar skiN fer Ma bl0gGie...iN a fEw H0urz Later iM g0Nna get g0iN 2 Ma FaviE caFe hehehe h0pefullie w0nt bc0me caShier 2Dae...tiRed aR fr0M yesTerdAe's werK...
i hurt MaSelf yeStdae...In c0uNter i waS da caShiEr n i Was to d0 c0uNter cl0siNg...0so...Cust0Mers To0 muCh to0 hAndle But ManaGe to b "Kanch0ng spiDer" aR...
i waS quiTe Mad At duS feLLa wh0 didnt help mE through0ut de cl0sing but i Understo0d hE haS his 0Wn joB 2 d0...s0 i BanishEd tt FeeLin aWay fr0m ma HEaRt...
okiE he Helped iN dA laSt few ch0res tt i Had 2 d0 b4 All iS c0mplETed. s0...can Sae iM n0t anGri aniM0re Lar..but during the 0ther ch0res i Hurt ma sh0ulder, ma hAnd n God n0es wHere eLse i Hurt HaHax i d0Nnoe whEre i g0t diS bRuises...
s0 2dae h0pefulli My heaD w0n't go KaBo0M!! hahaX waH veLi h0t neh.. hehe 2dae g0t ma Favie CrewZ werKin s0 hMm sHuld g0 weLL laH k Larz Me waNnA GO mAndi hehe o0oPpPpPZzZzZzZ
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]

0o0oiiii...waDdupP?????!!!! hehehehe miSsin dis Page...haiZ dah 3 kaLi me tuKar skiN fer Ma bl0gGie...iN a fEw H0urz Later iM g0Nna get g0iN 2 Ma FaviE caFe hehehe h0pefullie w0nt bc0me caShier 2Dae...tiRed aR fr0M yesTerdAe's werK...
i hurt MaSelf yeStdae...In c0uNter i waS da caShiEr n i Was to d0 c0uNter cl0siNg...0so...Cust0Mers To0 muCh to0 hAndle But ManaGe to b "Kanch0ng spiDer" aR...
i waS quiTe Mad At duS feLLa wh0 didnt help mE through0ut de cl0sing but i Understo0d hE haS his 0Wn joB 2 d0...s0 i BanishEd tt FeeLin aWay fr0m ma HEaRt...
okiE he Helped iN dA laSt few ch0res tt i Had 2 d0 b4 All iS c0mplETed. s0...can Sae iM n0t anGri aniM0re Lar..but during the 0ther ch0res i Hurt ma sh0ulder, ma hAnd n God n0es wHere eLse i Hurt HaHax i d0Nnoe whEre i g0t diS bRuises...
s0 2dae h0pefulli My heaD w0n't go KaBo0M!! hahaX waH veLi h0t neh.. hehe 2dae g0t ma Favie CrewZ werKin s0 hMm sHuld g0 weLL laH k Larz Me waNnA GO mAndi hehe o0oPpPpPZzZzZzZ
