actuali aku nIe tgh n0 mo0d lEr...iTz all bc0z of 2dae ar...itZ either i g0t ouT of de Wr0ng Side of Bed or iTz juZ me l0rx...Dis m0rNin whEn i w0ke up i don feEl l0ved at aLL!!! i d0Nnoe aper Steam But itz true..
i d0nnoe if i reali l0ve sum1 fer who dey are 0r wat dey do t0 me...or wat i Xpect dem to be...actuali at dis p0int i donn0e Wat im babbliNg Ab0UT...
den At werk, i had t0 giv up $40 c0z me 2dae cashier and me shortage of $50++ i d0nn0e h0w tt haPpen but Im sure to find 0ut de Culprit who to0k de m0ney...i d0n care wh0 ar....eVen th0ugh itz my fren ar..
and he ask mE fer de umpteeNth tymE....
y iZ he d0in dis t0 me?y he waNnA see it? can't he juZ respeCt my Decision of Rejecting his reQUEST?He reali l0Ves me fer Me? oR fer 0ther Wild ReasonZ? but i Am g0in to giVe him waT he wantZ...n0t satisfied? s0 be it... Malaz ar aku nk ckp lagik......
sLp better ar..
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
actuali aku nIe tgh n0 mo0d lEr...iTz all bc0z of 2dae ar...itZ either i g0t ouT of de Wr0ng Side of Bed or iTz juZ me l0rx...Dis m0rNin whEn i w0ke up i don feEl l0ved at aLL!!! i d0Nnoe aper Steam But itz true..
i d0nnoe if i reali l0ve sum1 fer who dey are 0r wat dey do t0 me...or wat i Xpect dem to be...actuali at dis p0int i donn0e Wat im babbliNg Ab0UT...
den At werk, i had t0 giv up $40 c0z me 2dae cashier and me shortage of $50++ i d0nn0e h0w tt haPpen but Im sure to find 0ut de Culprit who to0k de m0ney...i d0n care wh0 ar....eVen th0ugh itz my fren ar..
and he ask mE fer de umpteeNth tymE....
y iZ he d0in dis t0 me?y he waNnA see it? can't he juZ respeCt my Decision of Rejecting his reQUEST?He reali l0Ves me fer Me? oR fer 0ther Wild ReasonZ? but i Am g0in to giVe him waT he wantZ...n0t satisfied? s0 be it... Malaz ar aku nk ckp lagik......
sLp better ar..
