aSsalamualaikum! ceh debah alim nmpk?? wakakaaka Aniweizzz....
iM s0 damn tyred sia....2dae dis m0rnin i reached h0me at abt 3++am sia..c0z Hatta blnjer deLi peepZ at Al-Ameen at Bukit Timah..
Azri f0llowed al0ng coz i feel tt he deserved to b dere since he helped Us to lock de goddamn do0r!! hahahahhahaxx and s0 we to0k de cab ar...den dis m0rning w0ke up ard 10.30am and watched tv..h0ney called and g0t ready to go 0ut to buy me s0me sh0es... s0 ard 1.00pm met him at Sunshine place ar den de sh0p down dere cl0se so i go h0me to pick up ma werk stuff ar g0 straight to Lot 1 n den weerk...
s0 we went to I.P. Zone...g0t SALE!!! n u n0e lah..whenever dere is a sale, dere's 0wayz Manisah!!! WAKAKAKAKAKA tt's wat Azri trying to do de wh0le tyme we were at Lot 1...to prevent me fr0m hitting de sh0ps! f0und a decent l0oking pair of sh0es ar at I.P. Zone...waterprooooof s0me m0re...hmmm and quite cHeap eh!!
since we b0th haben eat, we ate at KFC at Westmall lah...den i went off to werk wearin tt new sh0es!! co0l!!! s0 hip! hehehe s0 de dae was okie i guess...juZ help a bit of here and dere n d0 washing 2nite...n0rmally my sh0es will b oredi drenched but dis is great!!! mY sh0es are reali waterpr0of SiaK!! heheeh
ser0nok!!!! s0 here i am 0nce again....im n0t torn iNto pieces hahahaX juZ finish eating sial Lah juz n0w rain sia...drenched seh...huBby no pick me up from werk 2dae...c0z he too tyred after playing s0ccer wif Abg Tim...hmmmhmm
0k lorx n0w gue mahu ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
aSsalamualaikum! ceh debah alim nmpk?? wakakaaka Aniweizzz....
iM s0 damn tyred sia....2dae dis m0rnin i reached h0me at abt 3++am sia..c0z Hatta blnjer deLi peepZ at Al-Ameen at Bukit Timah..
Azri f0llowed al0ng coz i feel tt he deserved to b dere since he helped Us to lock de goddamn do0r!! hahahahhahaxx and s0 we to0k de cab ar...den dis m0rning w0ke up ard 10.30am and watched tv..h0ney called and g0t ready to go 0ut to buy me s0me sh0es... s0 ard 1.00pm met him at Sunshine place ar den de sh0p down dere cl0se so i go h0me to pick up ma werk stuff ar g0 straight to Lot 1 n den weerk...
s0 we went to I.P. Zone...g0t SALE!!! n u n0e lah..whenever dere is a sale, dere's 0wayz Manisah!!! WAKAKAKAKAKA tt's wat Azri trying to do de wh0le tyme we were at Lot 1...to prevent me fr0m hitting de sh0ps! f0und a decent l0oking pair of sh0es ar at I.P. Zone...waterprooooof s0me m0re...hmmm and quite cHeap eh!!
since we b0th haben eat, we ate at KFC at Westmall lah...den i went off to werk wearin tt new sh0es!! co0l!!! s0 hip! hehehe s0 de dae was okie i guess...juZ help a bit of here and dere n d0 washing 2nite...n0rmally my sh0es will b oredi drenched but dis is great!!! mY sh0es are reali waterpr0of SiaK!! heheeh
ser0nok!!!! s0 here i am 0nce again....im n0t torn iNto pieces hahahaX juZ finish eating sial Lah juz n0w rain sia...drenched seh...huBby no pick me up from werk 2dae...c0z he too tyred after playing s0ccer wif Abg Tim...hmmmhmm
0k lorx n0w gue mahu ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
