Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood all the ones around me, I cared for and (loved) most of all I loved but I can't see myself that way please don't forget me or cry while I'm away
I w0nt See y0u 2Night ~ A7X
*Get L0w s0ng* Mmmmmm 7am...ryte? later ar.... *sno0ze* *dream dream* *Get l0w s0ng* 0h ok ok iM getting up... *lo0k watch* SIAL LAH!! itz 8.38am!!! i w0rk 9am Lah siak!!!!!
weLL tt's h0w it is Dis m0rning... N fr0m dere, i can Sense tt im g0nna d0 a l0t of blubbers 2dae... which was wat i was Afraid of!!! s0 i reached 9.20am hahahahaxxxx siak Ar...
Amin n Jennifer bcame Prep...2dae g0t Suharti, kak N0r n Sahida.. i bcame Server fer Awhile...while waiting fer Qian Han 2 c0me @ 12... it was Fine Until i left hand gave way.... meaning... my left elbow is aching even n0w as i was typing dis stuff... And i was serving de fo0d when My hand suddenli shakes and de Soup i was h0lding 0n to spilled 0n ma palm n wrist... it Was so0 Damn HOT!!!!! yah i Burned Ma hand!!! i put 2 iCe cubes 0n ma Hand and it instantli bcame water...
n Ma aPron was wet bc0z of tt s0up... *doh* wat Shit sia... den i Paiseh fer awhile but den c0ntinue even th0ugh de feeling was so0 great... s0 i wet 0n until Qian Han came...
so0 yada yada it was n0rmal after tt c0z i d0n reali remember ani other blo0pers After tt... yah s0 after werk... went 0ut wif Azri t0 Arcade hahax n yah we g0t h0me in tyme t0 See Singapore Idol hahahax n here i am juz talk cock... thnk y0u fer Being Attentive... i am Gettin ready fer Bed 2m0lo See tt sTupid Lim face... sUckz big tyme sia tt M0ther f*cker..
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood all the ones around me, I cared for and (loved) most of all I loved but I can't see myself that way please don't forget me or cry while I'm away
I w0nt See y0u 2Night ~ A7X
*Get L0w s0ng* Mmmmmm 7am...ryte? later ar.... *sno0ze* *dream dream* *Get l0w s0ng* 0h ok ok iM getting up... *lo0k watch* SIAL LAH!! itz 8.38am!!! i w0rk 9am Lah siak!!!!!
weLL tt's h0w it is Dis m0rning... N fr0m dere, i can Sense tt im g0nna d0 a l0t of blubbers 2dae... which was wat i was Afraid of!!! s0 i reached 9.20am hahahahaxxxx siak Ar...
Amin n Jennifer bcame Prep...2dae g0t Suharti, kak N0r n Sahida.. i bcame Server fer Awhile...while waiting fer Qian Han 2 c0me @ 12... it was Fine Until i left hand gave way.... meaning... my left elbow is aching even n0w as i was typing dis stuff... And i was serving de fo0d when My hand suddenli shakes and de Soup i was h0lding 0n to spilled 0n ma palm n wrist... it Was so0 Damn HOT!!!!! yah i Burned Ma hand!!! i put 2 iCe cubes 0n ma Hand and it instantli bcame water...
n Ma aPron was wet bc0z of tt s0up... *doh* wat Shit sia... den i Paiseh fer awhile but den c0ntinue even th0ugh de feeling was so0 great... s0 i wet 0n until Qian Han came...
so0 yada yada it was n0rmal after tt c0z i d0n reali remember ani other blo0pers After tt... yah s0 after werk... went 0ut wif Azri t0 Arcade hahax n yah we g0t h0me in tyme t0 See Singapore Idol hahahax n here i am juz talk cock... thnk y0u fer Being Attentive... i am Gettin ready fer Bed 2m0lo See tt sTupid Lim face... sUckz big tyme sia tt M0ther f*cker..
