Can ani1 tell me watz wr0ng wif Ma F*ckin lyfe? y d0 i hav t0 face all dis Shit? d0esn't ani0ne understanD??
haiZzzz... i fu*kin hEll d0n lyke Being Push Ar0und mAn...wat de hell is g0in on? itz s0o daMn hard..eVry1 eXpect de very Best fr0m Me..but wat De hell d0 i Get??? huh???
t0 tt Sum1.. i cant be dere fer y0u all the tyme...i hav ma Restrictions.. but Bear in mind iM 0wayz guarding y0u..will 0wayz b wif u in ur heart n s0ul..
t0 th0se pEepzZ, i d0n understand sumthing...cant u juz make an eff0rt.. juz A bit of it? wat de hell? u Pple get a Share 0f credit fer all de hard werk i hav d0ne? wat is dis?
d0n Blame me fer being insensible..i cant h0ld all de resp0nsibilities al0ne...iM stressed mAn..cant u Pple rec0nsider ma feelingZ?
**a n0te fer y0u Pple...dis p0st is juz a reflection of ma feelings..any unhappy Feelings u can tag me...evEn th0ugh it might n0t b Related t0 you...**
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Can ani1 tell me watz wr0ng wif Ma F*ckin lyfe? y d0 i hav t0 face all dis Shit? d0esn't ani0ne understanD??
haiZzzz... i fu*kin hEll d0n lyke Being Push Ar0und mAn...wat de hell is g0in on? itz s0o daMn hard..eVry1 eXpect de very Best fr0m Me..but wat De hell d0 i Get??? huh???
t0 tt Sum1.. i cant be dere fer y0u all the tyme...i hav ma Restrictions.. but Bear in mind iM 0wayz guarding y0u..will 0wayz b wif u in ur heart n s0ul..
t0 th0se pEepzZ, i d0n understand sumthing...cant u juz make an eff0rt.. juz A bit of it? wat de hell? u Pple get a Share 0f credit fer all de hard werk i hav d0ne? wat is dis?
d0n Blame me fer being insensible..i cant h0ld all de resp0nsibilities al0ne...iM stressed mAn..cant u Pple rec0nsider ma feelingZ?
**a n0te fer y0u Pple...dis p0st is juz a reflection of ma feelings..any unhappy Feelings u can tag me...evEn th0ugh it might n0t b Related t0 you...**
