itz a Wednesdae, w0ke up at around 6.30 2dae... almost late to go sko0l... hahahahaha
well 2dae sko0l ends at around 12 2dae so0, itz not so bad after all lah...!!! yup but after this confirm need to get ready for work sia...
That one.. is where comes the sian part... so lazy right now to do anything... but can't be helped.. i have to work to get my monthly income!!! hurrr hurrr....
so right now im waiting for class to start.. im in the comp ro0m having Electrotechnology. How Sian can that B? and in a few, this comp that im using will be fully controlled by the Ever Merciless Mr Khair.... hahahahaha yup the Ever Merciless...
so now were starting..
bye bye...
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
itz a Wednesdae, w0ke up at around 6.30 2dae... almost late to go sko0l... hahahahaha
well 2dae sko0l ends at around 12 2dae so0, itz not so bad after all lah...!!! yup but after this confirm need to get ready for work sia...
That one.. is where comes the sian part... so lazy right now to do anything... but can't be helped.. i have to work to get my monthly income!!! hurrr hurrr....
so right now im waiting for class to start.. im in the comp ro0m having Electrotechnology. How Sian can that B? and in a few, this comp that im using will be fully controlled by the Ever Merciless Mr Khair.... hahahahaha yup the Ever Merciless...
so now were starting..
bye bye...
