Baby..first of all,i realli wanna say sorry for ever doubting you...
I didn't know...
I missed you...
haiz..yesterday was full of hapz n downz man...
in the morning, it was scho0l again but thank God it ends early...I reached home at 1.30pm. I was to meet Hannan on cck platform.We went to Seoul Garden to have our buffet with the rest of the Delifrance peepz..
//Sidetrack
Hannan and his sis,Hanis, just join in the Delifrance family...
//back to the post
we had quite a ball of time...and then evrything start to go on a downfall...i dunno wat is happening to Delifrance nowadayz... Two-faced People, unfairness, urgh!!!!! Well i came late for work yesterday...And well A.M. and P.M. shift sort of lyke get on the wrong foot ar..some people juz cannot be bothered to help out..
Then the whole day i was thinking of Hubby wishing that he would call...well he did!!! when i was in the bus..i was sort of happy+angry...i asked him "why now only then u want to sms me?"
he didnt reply for a while... i reached the interchange already when he replied... His reply set me thinking.. I mean all the stuff that other friends have told me? i shouldn't have let that get to my head.. who knows him more than i do?ok Bsides his family lah...I mean i don't have any reason to doubt him ar.. C0z i know he will Alwayz be truthful to me what.. No matter what he do...
But i know what he's been going through, there must be a "gerl" somewhere in between the lines.. i know him...but he wouldn't say.. He said he will tell me later when evrything has settled down ar..
i sat on the chair and waited...He said he just finished work and i know if he's tired, then he would take the MRT home and i know that i would meet him on that interchange coz he will be taking 300.
And My guess was right...well not Xactli ar... actuali he wanted to take 172 home.. but he to0k MRT thinking that he would run into me.. s0 sweet... And lo0king at his tired face, i cried... i hugged him hard...coz i missed him...i asked for an explanation, and he told me that he had lots of projects and stuffx so he cant get to meet me all the time.. of coz i shuld be thinking that..
i mean that's the only reason wat.. yes he might be meeting some gerl behind my back, but he will never cheat on me!!!
yes when it was time to leave, i Cried.. i HUGGED him real hard in the bus...and then we departed...i cried all the way home thinking what kind of GF am i...for doubting her own Hubby!!
my mum saw me cried and i told her wat happen...and this is what she said..."Next time, don't jump to conclusions,he didn't get a chance to talk to you..."
i cried into my ro0m...And i just found out me and my sister both cried bout guys that night...
She told me her story...i told her mines and we both Cried together...
But i just want to tell My dear that I will not let other people's comment get into my head.. C0z i noe ur thru baby, and i loved you...Truly Madly Deeply..
i n0e tt u got some personal stuffz that ur not ready to tell me, but i hope u trust me enuf and share watever that is bothering u dear... Loving You...
~NiS~
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Baby..first of all,i realli wanna say sorry for ever doubting you...
I didn't know...
I missed you...
haiz..yesterday was full of hapz n downz man...
in the morning, it was scho0l again but thank God it ends early...I reached home at 1.30pm. I was to meet Hannan on cck platform.We went to Seoul Garden to have our buffet with the rest of the Delifrance peepz..
//Sidetrack
Hannan and his sis,Hanis, just join in the Delifrance family...
//back to the post
we had quite a ball of time...and then evrything start to go on a downfall...i dunno wat is happening to Delifrance nowadayz... Two-faced People, unfairness, urgh!!!!! Well i came late for work yesterday...And well A.M. and P.M. shift sort of lyke get on the wrong foot ar..some people juz cannot be bothered to help out..
Then the whole day i was thinking of Hubby wishing that he would call...well he did!!! when i was in the bus..i was sort of happy+angry...i asked him "why now only then u want to sms me?"
he didnt reply for a while... i reached the interchange already when he replied... His reply set me thinking.. I mean all the stuff that other friends have told me? i shouldn't have let that get to my head.. who knows him more than i do?ok Bsides his family lah...I mean i don't have any reason to doubt him ar.. C0z i know he will Alwayz be truthful to me what.. No matter what he do...
But i know what he's been going through, there must be a "gerl" somewhere in between the lines.. i know him...but he wouldn't say.. He said he will tell me later when evrything has settled down ar..
i sat on the chair and waited...He said he just finished work and i know if he's tired, then he would take the MRT home and i know that i would meet him on that interchange coz he will be taking 300.
And My guess was right...well not Xactli ar... actuali he wanted to take 172 home.. but he to0k MRT thinking that he would run into me.. s0 sweet... And lo0king at his tired face, i cried... i hugged him hard...coz i missed him...i asked for an explanation, and he told me that he had lots of projects and stuffx so he cant get to meet me all the time.. of coz i shuld be thinking that..
i mean that's the only reason wat.. yes he might be meeting some gerl behind my back, but he will never cheat on me!!!
yes when it was time to leave, i Cried.. i HUGGED him real hard in the bus...and then we departed...i cried all the way home thinking what kind of GF am i...for doubting her own Hubby!!
my mum saw me cried and i told her wat happen...and this is what she said..."Next time, don't jump to conclusions,he didn't get a chance to talk to you..."
i cried into my ro0m...And i just found out me and my sister both cried bout guys that night...
She told me her story...i told her mines and we both Cried together...
But i just want to tell My dear that I will not let other people's comment get into my head.. C0z i noe ur thru baby, and i loved you...Truly Madly Deeply..
i n0e tt u got some personal stuffz that ur not ready to tell me, but i hope u trust me enuf and share watever that is bothering u dear... Loving You...
~NiS~
