hey.. itz been a long holidae... newayzz... Happy CNY to all my chinese frenz ferst of all... wah... beeen werkin non stop dis past few daes... want to get more hong baos seh...
hahaha
kiezzzz... dis are da highlights of wat had happened!!
1. Valentines Day passed by... apa mahu V'Day nie.... hahaha werk lah!!!! werk lyke a dog sak.
2. Eat2 wif Deli FrenZ!!!! lurp u Peepiez!!!! Any photos go Search
3. CNY!!! werk both daes!! double Pay!!!!! yeah!!!!
4. errrr..... wat else ehk??
5. oh yah!! got 2 Spend 2 daes CNY wif Tim brother!!! n his Rented Car!!! afer werk!! eyebags!!!
6. hmmmm.....guys lining up? hahaha kidding2..
next on da list coming son in da theatres will be E.X.A.M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Drop Dead!!!!!!]
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
hey.. itz been a long holidae... newayzz... Happy CNY to all my chinese frenz ferst of all... wah... beeen werkin non stop dis past few daes... want to get more hong baos seh...
hahaha
kiezzzz... dis are da highlights of wat had happened!!
1. Valentines Day passed by... apa mahu V'Day nie.... hahaha werk lah!!!! werk lyke a dog sak.
2. Eat2 wif Deli FrenZ!!!! lurp u Peepiez!!!! Any photos go Search
3. CNY!!! werk both daes!! double Pay!!!!! yeah!!!!
4. errrr..... wat else ehk??
5. oh yah!! got 2 Spend 2 daes CNY wif Tim brother!!! n his Rented Car!!! afer werk!! eyebags!!!
6. hmmmm.....guys lining up? hahaha kidding2..
next on da list coming son in da theatres will be E.X.A.M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Drop Dead!!!!!!]
