haiz.. itz 2nd dae of skool u noe? n i haben get my class timetable seh...so sad kan?yah n i don noe wat to write for my next week working schedule??newyz,juz came back from werk too.. n 2dae was also hell tau..mummy didnt come to work...she sick... so basically evri1 was lyke happy when i came a bit early fer work 2dae hehehe *peace* n 3 closers we finish at 10.30pm!! wo0o0o0o0o0o0o ho0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!!
haizzz...im short of money seh hahaha... i just realise... i still nid to pay my bookz n fees haha
aiyah so leceh want to type some more...neway Mas is in my sko0l!!!!! hahahahaha
n there are lots of guys...cute ones muahahahahaha
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
haiz.. itz 2nd dae of skool u noe? n i haben get my class timetable seh...so sad kan?yah n i don noe wat to write for my next week working schedule??newyz,juz came back from werk too.. n 2dae was also hell tau..mummy didnt come to work...she sick... so basically evri1 was lyke happy when i came a bit early fer work 2dae hehehe *peace* n 3 closers we finish at 10.30pm!! wo0o0o0o0o0o0o ho0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!!
haizzz...im short of money seh hahaha... i just realise... i still nid to pay my bookz n fees haha
aiyah so leceh want to type some more...neway Mas is in my sko0l!!!!! hahahahaha
n there are lots of guys...cute ones muahahahahaha
