My body is aching neh... maybe due to sunburn...yah i went to Sentosa yesterday... haha with Hannan..go suntan muahaha..silly rite don wanna bring sunblock?now we both suffer the heat n the pain...haixxx........
But i gotta sae tt was fun neh..
swim2...
eat2...
slp2...ooopZ!....
haha
went to Pahlawan side...tanjung to0 much wo0fZ2....
Cats dont lyke doggies neh.. haha
well dis morning wake up feeling kinda hot...no im not praising myself..
im seraiously hot..i duno if i hav fever to0... haha
oh well im a bit tired...im sure 2moro go n wake up early2...do housewerk... haix..
oyasumi-nasai!!!!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
My body is aching neh... maybe due to sunburn...yah i went to Sentosa yesterday... haha with Hannan..go suntan muahaha..silly rite don wanna bring sunblock?now we both suffer the heat n the pain...haixxx........
But i gotta sae tt was fun neh..
swim2...
eat2...
slp2...ooopZ!....
haha
went to Pahlawan side...tanjung to0 much wo0fZ2....
Cats dont lyke doggies neh.. haha
well dis morning wake up feeling kinda hot...no im not praising myself..
im seraiously hot..i duno if i hav fever to0... haha
oh well im a bit tired...im sure 2moro go n wake up early2...do housewerk... haix..
oyasumi-nasai!!!!!
