Yeah today Prepaid top up liao hahaha you can say im devastated neh ahakz
Well today not working Yipee!!!! so what do i have to do? call Takumi-kun....
ahakz around 12++pm called Takumi-kun go out...
Meet together at around 5pm at City Hall..he so0 Kawaii...
ahahakz we go buy his shoes first...hi-cut seh muahaha
then after that, go eat at Seoul Garden...
eat until full sia...muahahaha
we eat sushi oso!!! yeah!!! at last!!!!my ever favie sushi...
ahakz then we sat fer awhile somewhere near esplanade then talk2 fer awhile before we had to go....n yah im quite content to see him ok and all...i hope he is...
well i'll be there for you Takumi-kun...Ja ne...
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Yeah today Prepaid top up liao hahaha you can say im devastated neh ahakz
Well today not working Yipee!!!! so what do i have to do? call Takumi-kun....
ahakz around 12++pm called Takumi-kun go out...
Meet together at around 5pm at City Hall..he so0 Kawaii...
ahahakz we go buy his shoes first...hi-cut seh muahaha
then after that, go eat at Seoul Garden...
eat until full sia...muahahaha
we eat sushi oso!!! yeah!!! at last!!!!my ever favie sushi...
ahakz then we sat fer awhile somewhere near esplanade then talk2 fer awhile before we had to go....n yah im quite content to see him ok and all...i hope he is...
well i'll be there for you Takumi-kun...Ja ne...
