15TH- SP EMD PRACTICAL EXAM
23TH-SP EMD THEORY EXAM (thnk God i to0k onli 1 core module)(this is a cross module)
ITE EXAM??? sumwhere near end Feb early March...well at least no more scho0l on the 20th!!! hehe 1ST yr ANNIVERSARY wit dear coming up!!!!!
I was thinking, wat to do after ITE...OKAY, if i can get to poly.....
------------------------->i will take EEE at SP...
if i don get poly......
------------------------->take a Full tyme job...
-------den-------------->take part tyme course...choices are:
-Resort Facilities Services and Management
-Food Science & Technology (since i got learn F&N b4?)
-Electrical & Electronic Engineering
2dae was boring..Play poker cards most of the time and then tinking of how to manage my time well..
1st of all, i can get off the comp! from all this chats and bloggings....
then get to Studying!!!!!
oh Damn this gona be hard sia...
then must find a new job..got a few Lobangs..thnx Sufi..haha
money runnin low...cost i spent them on a new Skirt and a blouse....long tyme nvr go shopping.
"KORANG2!!!! LETS DO THIS AGAIN... SERONOK LAH SIAL!!!!"
haha Nehuuuus...some reminisces to look upon..
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!!!
SECRET RECIPE
i knew i shulda bring home 1 menu..
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
15TH- SP EMD PRACTICAL EXAM
23TH-SP EMD THEORY EXAM (thnk God i to0k onli 1 core module)(this is a cross module)
ITE EXAM??? sumwhere near end Feb early March...well at least no more scho0l on the 20th!!! hehe 1ST yr ANNIVERSARY wit dear coming up!!!!!
I was thinking, wat to do after ITE...OKAY, if i can get to poly.....
------------------------->i will take EEE at SP...
if i don get poly......
------------------------->take a Full tyme job...
-------den-------------->take part tyme course...choices are:
-Resort Facilities Services and Management
-Food Science & Technology (since i got learn F&N b4?)
-Electrical & Electronic Engineering
2dae was boring..Play poker cards most of the time and then tinking of how to manage my time well..
1st of all, i can get off the comp! from all this chats and bloggings....
then get to Studying!!!!!
oh Damn this gona be hard sia...
then must find a new job..got a few Lobangs..thnx Sufi..haha
money runnin low...cost i spent them on a new Skirt and a blouse....long tyme nvr go shopping.
"KORANG2!!!! LETS DO THIS AGAIN... SERONOK LAH SIAL!!!!"
haha Nehuuuus...some reminisces to look upon..
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!!!
SECRET RECIPE
i knew i shulda bring home 1 menu..
