juZ came back from study group wit Ivan, Shimp, Lawrence n Jaffar @ King Albert Park McD!
great seh! learnt quite a few stuffs and i personally think it was worth the effort.
well anyway this morning my project team, Faizul n Jas and Me of course had to go back to school to present our project to the 1st years going to 2nd year. Guo Wei cant make it...i dunno y.
i tell you i was dumbf^cked sia. "Dua2 ekor nie cakap satu dua lines ajer! satu dah lah memang tak bbal bnyak! yg agik satu cumer cakap intro ajer...! at last aku bobal bnyak juz describing project kitorang....disappointing siak"
so well 2moro keje...
i got lotsa stuff to do after my exams siak... i really want a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiyaa... i want to upload a pix but the bloody basket say got error on page...screw it btw..
maybe next time...im pooped.... SLP!!!!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
juZ came back from study group wit Ivan, Shimp, Lawrence n Jaffar @ King Albert Park McD!
great seh! learnt quite a few stuffs and i personally think it was worth the effort.
well anyway this morning my project team, Faizul n Jas and Me of course had to go back to school to present our project to the 1st years going to 2nd year. Guo Wei cant make it...i dunno y.
i tell you i was dumbf^cked sia. "Dua2 ekor nie cakap satu dua lines ajer! satu dah lah memang tak bbal bnyak! yg agik satu cumer cakap intro ajer...! at last aku bobal bnyak juz describing project kitorang....disappointing siak"
so well 2moro keje...
i got lotsa stuff to do after my exams siak... i really want a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haiyaa... i want to upload a pix but the bloody basket say got error on page...screw it btw..
maybe next time...im pooped.... SLP!!!!!
