so Work was okay!!! Man came over for awhile. Sufi, Man and me had our late supper outside Cafe Cartel hehe talked bout stuffz i talked to Sufi and Man about Sunday i got to study and not work... and we came up with a few ideas on how to escape work.. And did i tell you that Sufi, Siti and Me felt uncomfortable at work? our hearts beat quite fast for no apparent reason...oh well pushing thAT aside...itz time to focus on studies...

I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
so Work was okay!!! Man came over for awhile. Sufi, Man and me had our late supper outside Cafe Cartel hehe talked bout stuffz i talked to Sufi and Man about Sunday i got to study and not work... and we came up with a few ideas on how to escape work.. And did i tell you that Sufi, Siti and Me felt uncomfortable at work? our hearts beat quite fast for no apparent reason...oh well pushing thAT aside...itz time to focus on studies...

