"Gomen Takumi-Kun.. Yes i guess i need the time to get use to Poly education and get rid of the Laziness and the carefree attitude towards studies when i was in ITE. yes it won't be that easy now, and that i should treasure being able to go to Poly.
This is my promise to you.
I won't neglect my hmwks, my Studies...rather..
And i will try not to sleep in class AGAIN..
All this wont happen anytime sooner..
I will not wish to disappoint you again "
I'm having a few minutes break from my hmwk. Yup its already late, now around 3.20am. Helped Man with his RJ before I got a chance to complete my hmwk. Got off the phone after helping Man and trying to make sense on what had been talked about on the phone.. He was right. .................
My bag is extremely heavy heavy everyday that i felt like my Height may decrease due to the Burden on my shoulders. Thank God i didn't bring along the costumes needed for Vinod's shooting today..coz it's CANCELED AGAIN! Do you know how Mad i was when i got the SMS saying that due to Bad weather, we will postpone it again..
This was what i get the day before the scheduled date.....
"Tis is "Name",Vinod's friend. tml shooting pls be punctual at 6.45 whether rain or shine.... "
Ain't that contradicting?
by hook or by crook, i am NOT going for the movie shoot on Sunday. This is How u treat me that's fine. you'll get it sooner or later.
"Yes, Yayang, if you're reading this, i lied.. i wasn't sick, Vinod canceled it and I know you will get mad at me for not sticking up for my rights."
And now I am working OT just to finish up my assignments before the date due and to prove Yayang that I mean every word I say when I say that I will take my education seriously.
It won't happen again.. And I won't cry Again...
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
"Gomen Takumi-Kun.. Yes i guess i need the time to get use to Poly education and get rid of the Laziness and the carefree attitude towards studies when i was in ITE. yes it won't be that easy now, and that i should treasure being able to go to Poly.
This is my promise to you.
I won't neglect my hmwks, my Studies...rather..
And i will try not to sleep in class AGAIN..
All this wont happen anytime sooner..
I will not wish to disappoint you again "
I'm having a few minutes break from my hmwk. Yup its already late, now around 3.20am. Helped Man with his RJ before I got a chance to complete my hmwk. Got off the phone after helping Man and trying to make sense on what had been talked about on the phone.. He was right. .................
My bag is extremely heavy heavy everyday that i felt like my Height may decrease due to the Burden on my shoulders. Thank God i didn't bring along the costumes needed for Vinod's shooting today..coz it's CANCELED AGAIN! Do you know how Mad i was when i got the SMS saying that due to Bad weather, we will postpone it again..
This was what i get the day before the scheduled date.....
"Tis is "Name",Vinod's friend. tml shooting pls be punctual at 6.45 whether rain or shine.... "
Ain't that contradicting?
by hook or by crook, i am NOT going for the movie shoot on Sunday. This is How u treat me that's fine. you'll get it sooner or later.
"Yes, Yayang, if you're reading this, i lied.. i wasn't sick, Vinod canceled it and I know you will get mad at me for not sticking up for my rights."
And now I am working OT just to finish up my assignments before the date due and to prove Yayang that I mean every word I say when I say that I will take my education seriously.
It won't happen again.. And I won't cry Again...
