A happy family.
Cant say much why today I did quite a lot of mistakes at work. Maybe because of what happen this afternoon and it bugged me till I worked.
Wish i could tell everyone what happened. But I don't think so I can because it involves someone from my own blood.
But because of that, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing today. Yes there was a few times I did stupid mistakes which can be prevented. Dang, I was PISSED! To my dear colleagues, I am so so sorry.
Gosh, I won't want it to happen again. I will be sleeping soon. Cant stay awake for long, cause I am working morning tomorrow and I got Vinod's shoot to take care off. Hopefully they won't drag for too long cause I got to meet Hubby HEHEHEHEHEHE.
And I must not forget my promise to do my homework on time hehehe.
toodles everyone. I'm eating durian before going to bed..Peace Outz!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
A happy family.
Cant say much why today I did quite a lot of mistakes at work. Maybe because of what happen this afternoon and it bugged me till I worked.
Wish i could tell everyone what happened. But I don't think so I can because it involves someone from my own blood.
But because of that, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing today. Yes there was a few times I did stupid mistakes which can be prevented. Dang, I was PISSED! To my dear colleagues, I am so so sorry.
Gosh, I won't want it to happen again. I will be sleeping soon. Cant stay awake for long, cause I am working morning tomorrow and I got Vinod's shoot to take care off. Hopefully they won't drag for too long cause I got to meet Hubby HEHEHEHEHEHE.
And I must not forget my promise to do my homework on time hehehe.
toodles everyone. I'm eating durian before going to bed..Peace Outz!
