This is my toolbox..it costs me $109 and it weighs a TON! This load adds on to my burden..(bag n lappie) Yes you can imagine me carrying this shit every Wed, and just 2 days ago, I was practically cursing and swearing at the load. Dang...
Yesterday, I didn't sleep. Was Labor Day, and worked night shift. Accompanied Man to meet Nicholas at BB McD.
Missed him so much haha.
Reached home tried to do homework but to no avail. I can't do shit and i can't understand what language that was in the book. OK it was English but the terms were... Mind Boggling!!!
I hate ENGINEERING MECHANICS! YES..oooooppppssss sorry old but cute teacher, I wasn't interested in your subject. Seriously...
though you can be so cute at times haha but still it doesn't really kick the Freaking interest in me..
Later Maybe lepak for awhile and do homework. Wat do you think??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
This is my toolbox..it costs me $109 and it weighs a TON! This load adds on to my burden..(bag n lappie) Yes you can imagine me carrying this shit every Wed, and just 2 days ago, I was practically cursing and swearing at the load. Dang...
Yesterday, I didn't sleep. Was Labor Day, and worked night shift. Accompanied Man to meet Nicholas at BB McD.
Missed him so much haha.
Reached home tried to do homework but to no avail. I can't do shit and i can't understand what language that was in the book. OK it was English but the terms were... Mind Boggling!!!
I hate ENGINEERING MECHANICS! YES..oooooppppssss sorry old but cute teacher, I wasn't interested in your subject. Seriously...
though you can be so cute at times haha but still it doesn't really kick the Freaking interest in me..
Later Maybe lepak for awhile and do homework. Wat do you think??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
