Yes i am ecstatic. It's been a while since i met my Beautiful People!
hehe now I am trying out dresses for tomorrow. Oh My God, I can't think of anything to wear seriously. And time is running out haha.
Anywayz work was fine. Just late for quite a while due to "Him".New girl joined. Guide her today, with Jason sir haha ,missed him really. And he told me bout the new CCK outlet that is opening soon. The store with no door haha that cracked me up for awhile haha
i'll update you after I am back from my party with my clique alright? wish me luck!
My Friend, Don't worry. i will be here for you. Whatever u face through, I will try to carry the Burden with you.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Yes i am ecstatic. It's been a while since i met my Beautiful People!
hehe now I am trying out dresses for tomorrow. Oh My God, I can't think of anything to wear seriously. And time is running out haha.
Anywayz work was fine. Just late for quite a while due to "Him".New girl joined. Guide her today, with Jason sir haha ,missed him really. And he told me bout the new CCK outlet that is opening soon. The store with no door haha that cracked me up for awhile haha
i'll update you after I am back from my party with my clique alright? wish me luck!
My Friend, Don't worry. i will be here for you. Whatever u face through, I will try to carry the Burden with you.
