A Lot of things happened this past few weeks.. Some items to highlight..
Saw Abang Kaarthic, maam Lynn and Mdm Koh the day i had to go to training with Man. Missed them people.
i missed Deli Westmall.. I really do..
Sasha, Maam Lynn asked about you.. I'll give her your MSN if she has one okay and also your number if I still have it? hehehe
School's opening in a few more days and I hadn't been studying or completing my work. I will get on with it as soon as possible i promise.
"She felt like she was being shunned out from the colorful world she knew. She asked for it. She shouldn't have played with fire now,right? All that she ever wanted is beginning to disappear slowly. She felt oh so cold. Not even her favorite jacket could keep her warm. She felt her heart pulled by a tonne of misery. Thousands of water droplets freed themselves from her eyes. Her emotions punched through her heart. She felt so filthy. She didn't want it to happen that way. Yes she asked for it. And if it went away, She will know why. She cannot blame anyone. no one."
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
A Lot of things happened this past few weeks.. Some items to highlight..
Saw Abang Kaarthic, maam Lynn and Mdm Koh the day i had to go to training with Man. Missed them people.
i missed Deli Westmall.. I really do..
Sasha, Maam Lynn asked about you.. I'll give her your MSN if she has one okay and also your number if I still have it? hehehe
School's opening in a few more days and I hadn't been studying or completing my work. I will get on with it as soon as possible i promise.
"She felt like she was being shunned out from the colorful world she knew. She asked for it. She shouldn't have played with fire now,right? All that she ever wanted is beginning to disappear slowly. She felt oh so cold. Not even her favorite jacket could keep her warm. She felt her heart pulled by a tonne of misery. Thousands of water droplets freed themselves from her eyes. Her emotions punched through her heart. She felt so filthy. She didn't want it to happen that way. Yes she asked for it. And if it went away, She will know why. She cannot blame anyone. no one."
