I DON'T LIKE MY LIFE..
I WANT TO STRAP MYSELF WITH BOMBS AND HAVE THAT KIND OF REMOTE CONTROL WHERE U LET YOUR THUMB OFF THE BUTTON AND BOOOM! BYE BYE!
My freaking life is so messed up..! no, I didn't break up with hubby,but the packed schedule!
Cibai betol betina luar negeri tu, tak paham situasi aku. Ader 3 senior keje on Friday pon tak leh angkat ke per?!! bodoh! bukan nyer hari-hari sial aku mintak tolong dier. Malah, aku dah tolong dia by keje hari-hari sampai pelajaran aku pon neglected! Aku pon tk pernah ponteng siak! cuma 1 kali ni jer aku mintak tolong dia lambat kan timing aku keje, since it is short-noticed.
homeworks a lot. Exams coming soon. project not even close to being halfway done! what the F is happening to me? I can't get my priorities scheduler( brain ) to work!
Whatever! No bother! If I suddenly gone from this world, I don't think anyone would notice at all.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
I DON'T LIKE MY LIFE..
I WANT TO STRAP MYSELF WITH BOMBS AND HAVE THAT KIND OF REMOTE CONTROL WHERE U LET YOUR THUMB OFF THE BUTTON AND BOOOM! BYE BYE!
My freaking life is so messed up..! no, I didn't break up with hubby,but the packed schedule!
Cibai betol betina luar negeri tu, tak paham situasi aku. Ader 3 senior keje on Friday pon tak leh angkat ke per?!! bodoh! bukan nyer hari-hari sial aku mintak tolong dier. Malah, aku dah tolong dia by keje hari-hari sampai pelajaran aku pon neglected! Aku pon tk pernah ponteng siak! cuma 1 kali ni jer aku mintak tolong dia lambat kan timing aku keje, since it is short-noticed.
homeworks a lot. Exams coming soon. project not even close to being halfway done! what the F is happening to me? I can't get my priorities scheduler( brain ) to work!
Whatever! No bother! If I suddenly gone from this world, I don't think anyone would notice at all.
