
Hey there...
Point to take note. I might not be able to update blog as much as possible. Consider my blog is on a hiatus.
This is due to the owner being buried under a lot of bo0ks. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
So erm, any updates you'll see after this is because maybe because I had a bit of free time, or, there was a event worth writing, or, I had given up on studying. Wahaha
Anyways, just now, while waiting for time to pass by, a chinese lady called me.. The first thing she asked me was,
" HARLOW! INI SAPA?" (who's this?)
stunned, I replied," ini siapa?"(who's this?)
short pause,& in a tiny voice, she said," sorry sorry. " hangs up.
in my thought i asked, "What was that just now?"
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]

Hey there...
Point to take note. I might not be able to update blog as much as possible. Consider my blog is on a hiatus.
This is due to the owner being buried under a lot of bo0ks. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
So erm, any updates you'll see after this is because maybe because I had a bit of free time, or, there was a event worth writing, or, I had given up on studying. Wahaha
Anyways, just now, while waiting for time to pass by, a chinese lady called me.. The first thing she asked me was,
" HARLOW! INI SAPA?" (who's this?)
stunned, I replied," ini siapa?"(who's this?)
short pause,& in a tiny voice, she said," sorry sorry. " hangs up.
in my thought i asked, "What was that just now?"
