BAD MORNING!! ooops yes supposed to be good morning but a F***ing woman just ruined the day... don't want to elaborate more. Lets get back to the good stuffs.
Lets talk about yesterday, Sunday 20th July. Working with Baby, step son & daddy & of course Olivia. Yesterday, due to Step son's big mouth, we were quite busy... But thanks to his mouth, I got something to blog about.
Yesterday, we saw lots of human beings with weird behaviors.
1. A bimbo Goldilocks look-a-like, BLONDE curly hair which looks like a mop ( as suggested by JX and Sufi ) Horrible make up!! a colleague of mine ( forgotten who )was explaining about the menu to her n her hubby. explained so many times & her only reply was...."Huh?!" Her hubby understand but this bimbo wannabe didn't, so i guess she's born to be one WAHAHAHA.
Later on, after they had left, we made fun of the lady...
Manager : Manisah, make me a coffee...
Me : Huh?
Manager : Coffee..
Me : huh?
Somebody : .... ..... ...... ..... ....( at this point I forgot who and what they say)
me & Sufi : Huh? (look at each other and laugh)
2. A cute Auntie at table 12. ordered a latte & complained that the COFFEE was BITTER! ( do you get what I am trying to say?? :s )
ahakz so that's about some customers which I can remember. So there we have it, a night to remember.. not exactly the best but oh well considered ok ahakz.
Wah Chun2 i finish updating just in time to get back to lesson. Oh by the way, I was having my break since the start of this post and my break is about 1 hour. and you read this in about 1 min ? -_-" WTH...
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
BAD MORNING!! ooops yes supposed to be good morning but a F***ing woman just ruined the day... don't want to elaborate more. Lets get back to the good stuffs.
Lets talk about yesterday, Sunday 20th July. Working with Baby, step son & daddy & of course Olivia. Yesterday, due to Step son's big mouth, we were quite busy... But thanks to his mouth, I got something to blog about.
Yesterday, we saw lots of human beings with weird behaviors.
1. A bimbo Goldilocks look-a-like, BLONDE curly hair which looks like a mop ( as suggested by JX and Sufi ) Horrible make up!! a colleague of mine ( forgotten who )was explaining about the menu to her n her hubby. explained so many times & her only reply was...."Huh?!" Her hubby understand but this bimbo wannabe didn't, so i guess she's born to be one WAHAHAHA.
Later on, after they had left, we made fun of the lady...
Manager : Manisah, make me a coffee...
Me : Huh?
Manager : Coffee..
Me : huh?
Somebody : .... ..... ...... ..... ....( at this point I forgot who and what they say)
me & Sufi : Huh? (look at each other and laugh)
2. A cute Auntie at table 12. ordered a latte & complained that the COFFEE was BITTER! ( do you get what I am trying to say?? :s )
ahakz so that's about some customers which I can remember. So there we have it, a night to remember.. not exactly the best but oh well considered ok ahakz.
Wah Chun2 i finish updating just in time to get back to lesson. Oh by the way, I was having my break since the start of this post and my break is about 1 hour. and you read this in about 1 min ? -_-" WTH...
