OK...this is for my friends who have been asking me politely to update my blog aahakz!
The past few days been hell because I don't have internet access hurrr hurrr..
Lemme see...
FRIDAY!
Today I got to bring a heavy bag due to Project Nutz Runners Relay. Me & Nacha were amongst 5 others runners in our team. We clinched 3rd for NP open category. Kudos to Nacha for giving her best that day!! Damn even now I still have that stretch pain on my thighs n calves. Oh and Man came down to support! haha thanks Yeah!
Then went to SMU together with my parents and i invited Man to go there too to see Sammie's percussion's group. The whole show was organized by Zouk. The National Museum was open to public for 2 days for free! Which means Saturday included. Look at the Museum pic below!! PRETTY ain't it ?
Went home at about 1am together with my parents & Man after "clubbing" there for awhile.
SATURDAY!
Meet up wit Fatin and the rest of the gang. Fatin rambut lawa lerrrr!!! yeah she got hair ext. and got highlight her few strands of hair a bit..purplish blue! went walk2 around town then actually want to go see Sammie's performance.. but scared mum scold because she said come home early.. But when I came home, she was sleeping.DAMN. should have gone lorx.
SUNDAY!
I work. It was as usual ok. Oh yeah I haven't take my picture with the new Deli Uniform. haha Well CCK outlet opening today. Bye Ching Cher.. Bye Sir Jason.
.
Oh yeah that's the shirt WE Deli people have to wear n0w! haha you should see the back of the shirt haha well Michelle I hope these post satisfy you..post with pictures haha.This is Mic..next.. pictures with other classmates haha
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
OK...this is for my friends who have been asking me politely to update my blog aahakz!
The past few days been hell because I don't have internet access hurrr hurrr..
Lemme see...
FRIDAY!
Today I got to bring a heavy bag due to Project Nutz Runners Relay. Me & Nacha were amongst 5 others runners in our team. We clinched 3rd for NP open category. Kudos to Nacha for giving her best that day!! Damn even now I still have that stretch pain on my thighs n calves. Oh and Man came down to support! haha thanks Yeah!
Then went to SMU together with my parents and i invited Man to go there too to see Sammie's percussion's group. The whole show was organized by Zouk. The National Museum was open to public for 2 days for free! Which means Saturday included. Look at the Museum pic below!! PRETTY ain't it ?
Went home at about 1am together with my parents & Man after "clubbing" there for awhile.
SATURDAY!
Meet up wit Fatin and the rest of the gang. Fatin rambut lawa lerrrr!!! yeah she got hair ext. and got highlight her few strands of hair a bit..purplish blue! went walk2 around town then actually want to go see Sammie's performance.. but scared mum scold because she said come home early.. But when I came home, she was sleeping.DAMN. should have gone lorx.
SUNDAY!
I work. It was as usual ok. Oh yeah I haven't take my picture with the new Deli Uniform. haha Well CCK outlet opening today. Bye Ching Cher.. Bye Sir Jason.
.
Oh yeah that's the shirt WE Deli people have to wear n0w! haha you should see the back of the shirt haha well Michelle I hope these post satisfy you..post with pictures haha.This is Mic..next.. pictures with other classmates haha
