My EEPS teacher told me 7th Month coming(my fellow chinese friends will know).. And he talked about how our circuits can cause a wh0le class blackout, or maybe a whole block or a whole country. And just a few minutes ago, (by the way, i am still in class), there was a black out in the whole block! wah, his mouth so salty.
I must remember to plan schedule for work later. Geesh I forgot what important dates to take note next week. Never mind, will update later if I have time.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
My EEPS teacher told me 7th Month coming(my fellow chinese friends will know).. And he talked about how our circuits can cause a wh0le class blackout, or maybe a whole block or a whole country. And just a few minutes ago, (by the way, i am still in class), there was a black out in the whole block! wah, his mouth so salty.
I must remember to plan schedule for work later. Geesh I forgot what important dates to take note next week. Never mind, will update later if I have time.
