HeHee This for Sasha who asked me to update. Sowie Hunz! been busy mugging for exam! Don't like it at ALL!!
Anyways, the collage below are some of the 20 presents that I received for my 20th birthday and thanks to the 20 people who smsed or tagged in tagboards saying happy birthday to me! hehe I counted ok ??!! l0ved you people!! LOTS!!
And the two collage below when me and Man go outs walk2 visit cck Deli new renovated outlet! and also another collage when we go Pizza Hut! hehe yeah I ate a lot...
If you're wondering why I got lots of collages, thats because I very lazy to post 1 by 1 haha so the easiest way for me is to post all that I want to show in one go!! haha 

Oh yeah, now I am going to learn kitchen again, due to prediction of a lot of people going to step down from their post of kitchen crew.. haiz but I am going to say that I will not have time for work soon cos my studies itself is un"BEAR"able!!
So I am continuing back muggin-ation for my stupid exam. You'll see me front page news me jump down from my bed to the floor...URGH! I HATE BOOKS!!!
*BiG SMILE* ooops, sorry, forgot to say bye bye!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
HeHee This for Sasha who asked me to update. Sowie Hunz! been busy mugging for exam! Don't like it at ALL!!
Anyways, the collage below are some of the 20 presents that I received for my 20th birthday and thanks to the 20 people who smsed or tagged in tagboards saying happy birthday to me! hehe I counted ok ??!! l0ved you people!! LOTS!!
And the two collage below when me and Man go outs walk2 visit cck Deli new renovated outlet! and also another collage when we go Pizza Hut! hehe yeah I ate a lot...
If you're wondering why I got lots of collages, thats because I very lazy to post 1 by 1 haha so the easiest way for me is to post all that I want to show in one go!! haha 

Oh yeah, now I am going to learn kitchen again, due to prediction of a lot of people going to step down from their post of kitchen crew.. haiz but I am going to say that I will not have time for work soon cos my studies itself is un"BEAR"able!!
So I am continuing back muggin-ation for my stupid exam. You'll see me front page news me jump down from my bed to the floor...URGH! I HATE BOOKS!!!
*BiG SMILE* ooops, sorry, forgot to say bye bye!
