It was on the 17th. Was studying for ENGMECH examin outlet. Just finished my drink, so I tot I'd just help out to clear my cup! I walked to the rubbish bin with confidence, lift up the lid and threw the straw into the bin with no rubbish bag!! I let out a surprised "EH!" and Kai Lin was laughing at me! -_- " I was so Paiseh haha.
On the 18th, my younger sis asked me to go home with her.. Didn't know why but yeah so I agreed. Walked home with her. Nearing the traffic light, I saw the opposite traffic light blinking, and if I don't push the button for the green man, i will have to wait for another 6 minutes! So i ran to the traffic light! my sis shouted,"KAK(big sis)!!" She ran after me, and scolded! "Kak! Why you run?! I scared walking alone thats why I asked you to accompany me!" and now she wanted to pee because she was scared. Hehe Sorry Sam, I'll tell you when I want to run, ok ? But i kept giggling all the way.
Then on the 19th, was slacking with Man before starting work, we were talking about work when a bird flew by us 2 feets away from us. Man, scared out of his wits, practically 'siam' away from the bird, swearing "Puki Tiang stupid bird, scare me only ". And I was laughing my ass off.. If you were there, you would see his facial expression so funny!
Well me looking forward to more funny happenings for the next few days! haha
Oh and Hubby! I am not going anywhere. Don't worry! hugs and kisses to you!! I may not be able to meet you that often, but rest assured that i'll be there for you when you need me! Kimiwae Aishiteru!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
It was on the 17th. Was studying for ENGMECH examin outlet. Just finished my drink, so I tot I'd just help out to clear my cup! I walked to the rubbish bin with confidence, lift up the lid and threw the straw into the bin with no rubbish bag!! I let out a surprised "EH!" and Kai Lin was laughing at me! -_- " I was so Paiseh haha.
On the 18th, my younger sis asked me to go home with her.. Didn't know why but yeah so I agreed. Walked home with her. Nearing the traffic light, I saw the opposite traffic light blinking, and if I don't push the button for the green man, i will have to wait for another 6 minutes! So i ran to the traffic light! my sis shouted,"KAK(big sis)!!" She ran after me, and scolded! "Kak! Why you run?! I scared walking alone thats why I asked you to accompany me!" and now she wanted to pee because she was scared. Hehe Sorry Sam, I'll tell you when I want to run, ok ? But i kept giggling all the way.
Then on the 19th, was slacking with Man before starting work, we were talking about work when a bird flew by us 2 feets away from us. Man, scared out of his wits, practically 'siam' away from the bird, swearing "Puki Tiang stupid bird, scare me only ". And I was laughing my ass off.. If you were there, you would see his facial expression so funny!
Well me looking forward to more funny happenings for the next few days! haha
Oh and Hubby! I am not going anywhere. Don't worry! hugs and kisses to you!! I may not be able to meet you that often, but rest assured that i'll be there for you when you need me! Kimiwae Aishiteru!
