

This was how it lo0ks like in the washer section! Plates full to the brim and more coming in. This was taken on Sunday, 7th Sept. Worked close to a full shift and both shifts are BONE-BREAKING! thanks to those who had helped in the process. HEHE.
After meeting up wit Sammie, we went of to Al-Ameen to meet up with the rest of the family. OH and welcome to Singapore abang Chatur Muharis! We went to Geylang after that, buying baju raya RED is the theme this year! but mines will be coming on Wednesday. bo0 ho0!!
Anxiously waiting fer the next few days!!!! ARGH!!!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]


This was how it lo0ks like in the washer section! Plates full to the brim and more coming in. This was taken on Sunday, 7th Sept. Worked close to a full shift and both shifts are BONE-BREAKING! thanks to those who had helped in the process. HEHE.
After meeting up wit Sammie, we went of to Al-Ameen to meet up with the rest of the family. OH and welcome to Singapore abang Chatur Muharis! We went to Geylang after that, buying baju raya RED is the theme this year! but mines will be coming on Wednesday. bo0 ho0!!
Anxiously waiting fer the next few days!!!! ARGH!!!!
