Random Title. Today was the 3rd day in Summer School. Nisah was a bit late today cos the night she was busy watching "videos". HAHA bet you don't know what I am talking about. I walked into class already cooked up a reason to tell the teacher on duty. (Change of teachers evry few days) It was my China teacher, Mr Zhu who taught me ELTECH prac.. damn my class loved making fun of his English haha.
Neways we said hi.. With confidence, I sat down for another day of crash course on moments and couples. "Yes ar, BRING IT ON lah.. Im going to love ENGMECH!!!............................."
---ZzZZzzzzzzzZzzz--- Was my answer after half an hour listening. And I was dreaming not about Moments on a force and Force-couple equivalent, but I was dreaming on romantic moments and going out on couple dates.
How's that for a "Gan ho" attitude to go school.
Anyways, talked to this guy friend of mine, N, (ok br0 I won't disclose your name here) chatted about love triangles. A friend of his, Z, liked the same girl, babe, that he liked. Z and babe knows N liked babe. Z and babe got together anyways. N distanced himself from them. Z and babe don't like the situation. Z let go of babe, saying that it's not nice. But Z started pouring out his feelings saying that he had to do it. (Let go of babe, I mean) and wanted BABE back. N asked me whether to let go of babe if I were him. My Answer:
OVER MA DEAD BODY, NIGGA!! (sorry if I offended anybody hehe)
Z already made a decision. Why Z let go when he don't mean it? Siao!
Moral of story? God give you brain. Think wisely. Sir-to-peeed (Stupid)!!!
Sammie asked me," Kak, are u still contactim hing?" (she wanted to ask, " Kak, are u still contacting him?")
And, then, ME, instead of saying, "won't let you see Prom Night" .. I said," I won't let you see Porn Night"... !!!
ok going to revise my ENGMECH again..and hopefully I don't fall asleep AGAIN.
~5..4..6..~ chopped. Signed. Sealed. with Guarantee. CONFIRMED.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Random Title. Today was the 3rd day in Summer School. Nisah was a bit late today cos the night she was busy watching "videos". HAHA bet you don't know what I am talking about. I walked into class already cooked up a reason to tell the teacher on duty. (Change of teachers evry few days) It was my China teacher, Mr Zhu who taught me ELTECH prac.. damn my class loved making fun of his English haha.
Neways we said hi.. With confidence, I sat down for another day of crash course on moments and couples. "Yes ar, BRING IT ON lah.. Im going to love ENGMECH!!!............................."
---ZzZZzzzzzzzZzzz--- Was my answer after half an hour listening. And I was dreaming not about Moments on a force and Force-couple equivalent, but I was dreaming on romantic moments and going out on couple dates.
How's that for a "Gan ho" attitude to go school.
Anyways, talked to this guy friend of mine, N, (ok br0 I won't disclose your name here) chatted about love triangles. A friend of his, Z, liked the same girl, babe, that he liked. Z and babe knows N liked babe. Z and babe got together anyways. N distanced himself from them. Z and babe don't like the situation. Z let go of babe, saying that it's not nice. But Z started pouring out his feelings saying that he had to do it. (Let go of babe, I mean) and wanted BABE back. N asked me whether to let go of babe if I were him. My Answer:
OVER MA DEAD BODY, NIGGA!! (sorry if I offended anybody hehe)
Z already made a decision. Why Z let go when he don't mean it? Siao!
Moral of story? God give you brain. Think wisely. Sir-to-peeed (Stupid)!!!
Sammie asked me," Kak, are u still contactim hing?" (she wanted to ask, " Kak, are u still contacting him?")
And, then, ME, instead of saying, "won't let you see Prom Night" .. I said," I won't let you see Porn Night"... !!!
ok going to revise my ENGMECH again..and hopefully I don't fall asleep AGAIN.
~5..4..6..~ chopped. Signed. Sealed. with Guarantee. CONFIRMED.
