Gosh can life can be more fun than now? Yesterday, Saturday when there were lots of staff on the floor, there were so littlesouls that came in to eat. But there were so many people who ate at home. Meaning there were lots of DDD.
Today was no exception. The only difference was there too many souls eating in and the amount of people DDDing were almost the same. And I know that all of us were "BINGIT".
Tonight there were too much DDD that even Man n Me were Frustrated as hell. I even hurt Man's feelings for a bit.. Sorry ehk? I think me going to be PMS lah haha.
Then May sprained her leg. Poor her.. Pregnant already then have to do so much work. On the floor there were lots of Frustratingly demanding customers whom I spent too much patience on. Riders frustrated due to Chris can't organise the assignment of orders. And Me & Man had to stay back due to problems arise...
Closing took a while..
From this onwards, I woould like to talk to myself. . .
" Part nie aku tak nak budak2 Cine tahu aper aku bobal. Aku rase Bos lelaki aku ni Bengap lah. Aku tahu dier stress lah but sampai staff kau make the decision untuk kau is klakar ar.
Dan part ni aku Bingit kat Roti John. Dia ni aku nak sepak terajang sikit ar. Klau nak main2 pegi tempat lain ar. Order tak buat, tahu nak mengorat dengan budak luar negeri tu jer. Banyak ketawa takpe.. janji kau buat keje kau lah.. And where is this shit pasal kerjasama ni?? Aku sikit Conpuse ar biler Bos2 ni sumer cakap yg kiter kene tolong menolong sesame sendiri kan? Aku nak cakap kat sumer Cinonet ni.. Korang2 tak berterima kaasih ke pe kadang2 orang2 luar tolong orang dalam. Abih korang tahu nak balik siang ajer. Padahal Slalu diorang Emphasize suroh tolong2. Bukan nak merungut ar..tapi Sumer orang penat sak. Bukan Korang2 ajer sak."
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Gosh can life can be more fun than now? Yesterday, Saturday when there were lots of staff on the floor, there were so littlesouls that came in to eat. But there were so many people who ate at home. Meaning there were lots of DDD.
Today was no exception. The only difference was there too many souls eating in and the amount of people DDDing were almost the same. And I know that all of us were "BINGIT".
Tonight there were too much DDD that even Man n Me were Frustrated as hell. I even hurt Man's feelings for a bit.. Sorry ehk? I think me going to be PMS lah haha.
Then May sprained her leg. Poor her.. Pregnant already then have to do so much work. On the floor there were lots of Frustratingly demanding customers whom I spent too much patience on. Riders frustrated due to Chris can't organise the assignment of orders. And Me & Man had to stay back due to problems arise...
Closing took a while..
From this onwards, I woould like to talk to myself. . .
" Part nie aku tak nak budak2 Cine tahu aper aku bobal. Aku rase Bos lelaki aku ni Bengap lah. Aku tahu dier stress lah but sampai staff kau make the decision untuk kau is klakar ar.
Dan part ni aku Bingit kat Roti John. Dia ni aku nak sepak terajang sikit ar. Klau nak main2 pegi tempat lain ar. Order tak buat, tahu nak mengorat dengan budak luar negeri tu jer. Banyak ketawa takpe.. janji kau buat keje kau lah.. And where is this shit pasal kerjasama ni?? Aku sikit Conpuse ar biler Bos2 ni sumer cakap yg kiter kene tolong menolong sesame sendiri kan? Aku nak cakap kat sumer Cinonet ni.. Korang2 tak berterima kaasih ke pe kadang2 orang2 luar tolong orang dalam. Abih korang tahu nak balik siang ajer. Padahal Slalu diorang Emphasize suroh tolong2. Bukan nak merungut ar..tapi Sumer orang penat sak. Bukan Korang2 ajer sak."
