You know it's very late for me to say this but Selamat Hari Raya to all of my Muslim friends. Sorry but been busy des for the past weeks.
Engmech exam is finally over but I don't think I have the guts to face the results. Seriously, I know most of my friends in my course especially don't want me to get boot out from school, BUT I am nerve-wrecked right now. The results I am not sure when they will be telling me, really.
And due to that, visiting to relative's houses ain't that frequent. But had fun sometimes. This Sunday going visiting with D-family! love you all.
Oh and I am supposed to go to a Class chalet this week but alas, I am sorry my friends that I can't join you. Sick Sick..Doctor's advice to be confined in bed or you guys might get affected. Sowie TA21.
This was taken in Arsyafaat's house. My family used to take care of him when he was a baby when his parents worked. Now he's grown so big! And that's Not my colour of the year. My RED colour baju I will wear this Sunday! Can't wait!!!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
You know it's very late for me to say this but Selamat Hari Raya to all of my Muslim friends. Sorry but been busy des for the past weeks.
Engmech exam is finally over but I don't think I have the guts to face the results. Seriously, I know most of my friends in my course especially don't want me to get boot out from school, BUT I am nerve-wrecked right now. The results I am not sure when they will be telling me, really.
And due to that, visiting to relative's houses ain't that frequent. But had fun sometimes. This Sunday going visiting with D-family! love you all.
Oh and I am supposed to go to a Class chalet this week but alas, I am sorry my friends that I can't join you. Sick Sick..Doctor's advice to be confined in bed or you guys might get affected. Sowie TA21.
This was taken in Arsyafaat's house. My family used to take care of him when he was a baby when his parents worked. Now he's grown so big! And that's Not my colour of the year. My RED colour baju I will wear this Sunday! Can't wait!!!!
