Today is the day when my family's beloved kitten's surgery. I forgot what's it called but its to prevent her from getting pregnant. I was sad to see her go, her eyes like beckoning us not to leave her with strangers. My heart was heavy. Well I hope she'll recover soon. hmmm...
Well anyways yesterday was quite fine. Morning had breakfast with my family.My mum asked me why I left the lights on when I went to sleep?I told her that I imagined something under my bed and I was so scared to get up from bed that I didn't turn off the lights! haha Then we were talking alot about ghost stories and our kitten we let loose keeps pouncing on unsuspecting victims making us JUMP!
after breakfast, I helped in clearing the table. Was going to the toilet too so I followed dad to the kitchen. Was going towards the toilet, When suddenly our kitten just DAASHED from under the door! Because I heard ghost stories? I almost pee'd in my pants after I cried,"ARGH!!" Embarrassing moment there. My family members laughed at me while our kitten just continue on pouncing along.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Today is the day when my family's beloved kitten's surgery. I forgot what's it called but its to prevent her from getting pregnant. I was sad to see her go, her eyes like beckoning us not to leave her with strangers. My heart was heavy. Well I hope she'll recover soon. hmmm...
Well anyways yesterday was quite fine. Morning had breakfast with my family.My mum asked me why I left the lights on when I went to sleep?I told her that I imagined something under my bed and I was so scared to get up from bed that I didn't turn off the lights! haha Then we were talking alot about ghost stories and our kitten we let loose keeps pouncing on unsuspecting victims making us JUMP!
after breakfast, I helped in clearing the table. Was going to the toilet too so I followed dad to the kitchen. Was going towards the toilet, When suddenly our kitten just DAASHED from under the door! Because I heard ghost stories? I almost pee'd in my pants after I cried,"ARGH!!" Embarrassing moment there. My family members laughed at me while our kitten just continue on pouncing along.
