Dear Jerk,
Do not think you can get hold of everything here. You are not in charge here alright? Whatever you had pointed out, was all fake.You did bulls-eyed on a point, and that was entirely my fault which I admit, But please lah, do not talk bad about me when you don't have the fucking proof. Show me the proof and you won't be cursed. Fucking Jerk. Just so you know, I am entirely fuckin professional in everything. I didn't mix my fucking personal matters in whatever things I do. This is who I fucking am. You got to fucking remember that.~END~
Dear You,
Didn't I TELL you? you won't listen.You still want to make known to everyone. And I allowed it, which cause me MY downfall. I shouldn't have followed. MY DOWNFALL. The thing which I had worked hard for. ALL THESE YEARS! I've been struggling, achieving what I had to achieve. And all it takes is for just a single thing to crumble it all down, while you go up and take what I WANTED. And I know I have to stand behind you even though it HURTS real bad.~END~
Fuck all these shits! I don't even get this kind of treatment few years back. you fucking sickos can go to hell. Fuck you! For all the things you Fucking aCcused me For!!! FUCK AR!!!
I just skipped my morning AEL class.Its from 9 am to 11 am. Mum woke me up at 9am sharp. And now I am scared to go in. So I stayed outside class and get worried. What is wrong with me?! I wasn't like this before. Why Have I been complacent???
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Dear Jerk,
Do not think you can get hold of everything here. You are not in charge here alright? Whatever you had pointed out, was all fake.You did bulls-eyed on a point, and that was entirely my fault which I admit, But please lah, do not talk bad about me when you don't have the fucking proof. Show me the proof and you won't be cursed. Fucking Jerk. Just so you know, I am entirely fuckin professional in everything. I didn't mix my fucking personal matters in whatever things I do. This is who I fucking am. You got to fucking remember that.~END~
Dear You,
Didn't I TELL you? you won't listen.You still want to make known to everyone. And I allowed it, which cause me MY downfall. I shouldn't have followed. MY DOWNFALL. The thing which I had worked hard for. ALL THESE YEARS! I've been struggling, achieving what I had to achieve. And all it takes is for just a single thing to crumble it all down, while you go up and take what I WANTED. And I know I have to stand behind you even though it HURTS real bad.~END~
Fuck all these shits! I don't even get this kind of treatment few years back. you fucking sickos can go to hell. Fuck you! For all the things you Fucking aCcused me For!!! FUCK AR!!!
I just skipped my morning AEL class.Its from 9 am to 11 am. Mum woke me up at 9am sharp. And now I am scared to go in. So I stayed outside class and get worried. What is wrong with me?! I wasn't like this before. Why Have I been complacent???
