Before anything else, I would like to say HAPPY GROWNUP DAY JAS!!! 21 at last you are. And reunion day with my beloved EE1B/EE2N!!!
Xie Xie Bear... ni Pei Wo chi Jas de zhia!!! muwakz!!!
Now back to what I want to say!!!
A fairytale!!! That is what my blog skin is about. Actually I chose this skin because of the cute little animal. But when I think about now, it really is one hell of a fairytale.
Fairytales usually have the Wicked Witch, the witch's helper(if there is 1), the damsel in distress, the loyal subjects of the damsel and of course the hero.
From my point of view, this really is a fairytale. Nice story to write about ahakz.
*Currently obsessed with Pets Society. Now I know why my friends are suckers for these game. HAHAHAHAHA*
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Before anything else, I would like to say HAPPY GROWNUP DAY JAS!!! 21 at last you are. And reunion day with my beloved EE1B/EE2N!!!
Xie Xie Bear... ni Pei Wo chi Jas de zhia!!! muwakz!!!
Now back to what I want to say!!!
A fairytale!!! That is what my blog skin is about. Actually I chose this skin because of the cute little animal. But when I think about now, it really is one hell of a fairytale.
Fairytales usually have the Wicked Witch, the witch's helper(if there is 1), the damsel in distress, the loyal subjects of the damsel and of course the hero.
From my point of view, this really is a fairytale. Nice story to write about ahakz.
*Currently obsessed with Pets Society. Now I know why my friends are suckers for these game. HAHAHAHAHA*
