I have been thinking through a lot these days.
Been in-a-wreck-kinda situation.
What about Studies being neglected.
The Mugging-ation has started without mucho success!
Work which was now being really suck. All those times when I can earn 600-800 bucks are going away.Seriously it is!! hmm Maybe its time for a change of scene!
I am trying my best not to get myself debarred. But whenever I want to get down with business, it won't go that way. Only when it comes to being pressurized will then I can get things done even though not as fast as lightning.
But what everyone is doing right now is to make sure all assignments are handed in and all subjects are covered so that they won't have to rack their brains that much during the exams.
So it all comes to this stage where pulling-my-hair-is-such-a-splendid-idea and i-can't-take-more-of-this-shit rolls into 1 cannon ball firmly rooted to my head.
H.E.L.P.
OH i forgot to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!Underground Underworld: Rise Of the Lycans was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !!! Watched it with a few of my very awesome bunch!! Looking forward to the next parts! Love you guys LALALA!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
I have been thinking through a lot these days.
Been in-a-wreck-kinda situation.
What about Studies being neglected.
The Mugging-ation has started without mucho success!
Work which was now being really suck. All those times when I can earn 600-800 bucks are going away.Seriously it is!! hmm Maybe its time for a change of scene!
I am trying my best not to get myself debarred. But whenever I want to get down with business, it won't go that way. Only when it comes to being pressurized will then I can get things done even though not as fast as lightning.
But what everyone is doing right now is to make sure all assignments are handed in and all subjects are covered so that they won't have to rack their brains that much during the exams.
So it all comes to this stage where pulling-my-hair-is-such-a-splendid-idea and i-can't-take-more-of-this-shit rolls into 1 cannon ball firmly rooted to my head.
H.E.L.P.
OH i forgot to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!Underground Underworld: Rise Of the Lycans was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. !!! Watched it with a few of my very awesome bunch!! Looking forward to the next parts! Love you guys LALALA!!
