jason mraz lucky mp3 | lyrics
free music downloads | music videos | pictures
Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hey!! My 200th Post!!!

Pocketful Of Sunshine-Natasha Bedingfield

I got a pocket,
Got a pocket full of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine
Oh, oh, oh
Do what you want,
But you never gonna break me,
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me
Oh, oh, oh

I got a pocket,
Got a pocket full of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine
Oh, oh, oh

Wish that you could,
But you ain't gonna own me
Do anything you can to control me
Oh, oh, oh


There's a reason why this song found me. haha.
Son!!! Your Dad & I love you!!!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3/03/2009 12:10:00 AM|


blog
child
friends
Chat
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com