Monday. . .
Met up with Bear at CCK. [ Bear blind! hahaha ]. We bought top-up prepaid cards. Saw there was sort of a scratch & win. We scratched and we won a few dollars off from the next purchase of our top up cards. Happy2 until i SAW at the bottom it said...
"Please show this before 15th of February".. FEBRUARY!!! N0W MARCH!! cheat our feeling siak.
Work with Kai Lin and Maam Olivia. Poor Maam, she fell in kitchen. Hope her back is better now. There was a bit of incident when it left me and maam laughing like mad girls. There was a customer who bought a sandwich and was waiting for his purchase near the cashier area. I was steaming the milk, my back on the customer. I was oblivious of that customer there. So after i steamed the milk, there was a bit of milk that squirt out from the hole [ I know this sounds wrong but its the best that I know how to describe.. =.= ] And I say out,"OH! He cummed..." with a straight face. Maam look at me and look at the guy. I turned behind and saw a guy standing there. And we both laughed. Damn I was embarrased for awhile. Ate sushi after work. Long time never eat already.
Tuesday
This day, 1 of my tenants brother Chatur Muharis is going back home to Jakarta! But his flight is at 7.55pm so mummy said be at the airport by 6pm. So me and bear go eat at Food Culture then went off to do some shopping at Bugis! walk2 for awhile and went on our way to the airport. First time in a very LONG time that I went there. Didn't know there was a skytrain. HAHAHA Jakun sial. So after sending Chatur, went home with mum & dad went off to work.
Wednesday
Today?? Was supposed to accompany BFF to go hospital. Appointment canceled so I continued on drifting myself to sleep. Wanted to go for a jog but the weather was too nice to sleep. And then, I woke up and cleaned my room in whichever area that is unbearable to see. And now here I am, typing away while waiting for food and then sending Bear off. =) And that's all Folks??
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Monday. . .
Met up with Bear at CCK. [ Bear blind! hahaha ]. We bought top-up prepaid cards. Saw there was sort of a scratch & win. We scratched and we won a few dollars off from the next purchase of our top up cards. Happy2 until i SAW at the bottom it said...
"Please show this before 15th of February".. FEBRUARY!!! N0W MARCH!! cheat our feeling siak.
Work with Kai Lin and Maam Olivia. Poor Maam, she fell in kitchen. Hope her back is better now. There was a bit of incident when it left me and maam laughing like mad girls. There was a customer who bought a sandwich and was waiting for his purchase near the cashier area. I was steaming the milk, my back on the customer. I was oblivious of that customer there. So after i steamed the milk, there was a bit of milk that squirt out from the hole [ I know this sounds wrong but its the best that I know how to describe.. =.= ] And I say out,"OH! He cummed..." with a straight face. Maam look at me and look at the guy. I turned behind and saw a guy standing there. And we both laughed. Damn I was embarrased for awhile. Ate sushi after work. Long time never eat already.
Tuesday
This day, 1 of my tenants brother Chatur Muharis is going back home to Jakarta! But his flight is at 7.55pm so mummy said be at the airport by 6pm. So me and bear go eat at Food Culture then went off to do some shopping at Bugis! walk2 for awhile and went on our way to the airport. First time in a very LONG time that I went there. Didn't know there was a skytrain. HAHAHA Jakun sial. So after sending Chatur, went home with mum & dad went off to work.
Wednesday
Today?? Was supposed to accompany BFF to go hospital. Appointment canceled so I continued on drifting myself to sleep. Wanted to go for a jog but the weather was too nice to sleep. And then, I woke up and cleaned my room in whichever area that is unbearable to see. And now here I am, typing away while waiting for food and then sending Bear off. =) And that's all Folks??
