I actually thought that blogger has disabled color options and the font size. Until Man point out to me that I was in the "Edit HTML" option instead of the "compose" option. haha!
Anyway school was school and I am trying my best to be on my bestest performance. But really, easier said than done. AND ONE THING THAT I LEARN. YOU will be voted as the leader if you are too outspoken. (even if you don't want to.=.=) I mean speaking from experience on Monday, Shajith was Sabo-ed by us to be the leader in our group, that was last week. This week, I spoke too much, so much that the teacher personally think that I SHOULD be the one being the leader. So much for thinking that I will not be doing much thinking. so there goes my "exciting" journey. . .
This notice in a Polytechnic. . What ? ?
I am trying to get some side income as well. What I have is NOT enough.
Bhaiya pulled me in on a coaching workshop. I need $$ pronto!
Think Manisah, think. . .
The Little Cute, after bath!
Cute when she is a bit bigger.
She cannot take it when I turned on the lights.
Err... I don't know what pose...
Caught me red-handed.
When you want something to eat, climb on the dining table.
Cute after being denied of food. .
Oh yess, before I forgot. To "you" : I should have known that you are a B.I.T.C.H. . . There WILL be a day when I will see you FALL flat on your FACE! Do not take this for granted B.I.T.C.H. Enjoy it while you still can because you won't get to keep it forever.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
I actually thought that blogger has disabled color options and the font size. Until Man point out to me that I was in the "Edit HTML" option instead of the "compose" option. haha!
Anyway school was school and I am trying my best to be on my bestest performance. But really, easier said than done. AND ONE THING THAT I LEARN. YOU will be voted as the leader if you are too outspoken. (even if you don't want to.=.=) I mean speaking from experience on Monday, Shajith was Sabo-ed by us to be the leader in our group, that was last week. This week, I spoke too much, so much that the teacher personally think that I SHOULD be the one being the leader. So much for thinking that I will not be doing much thinking. so there goes my "exciting" journey. . .
This notice in a Polytechnic. . What ? ?
I am trying to get some side income as well. What I have is NOT enough.
Bhaiya pulled me in on a coaching workshop. I need $$ pronto!
Think Manisah, think. . .
The Little Cute, after bath!
Cute when she is a bit bigger.
She cannot take it when I turned on the lights.
Err... I don't know what pose...
Caught me red-handed.
When you want something to eat, climb on the dining table.
Cute after being denied of food. .
Oh yess, before I forgot. To "you" : I should have known that you are a B.I.T.C.H. . . There WILL be a day when I will see you FALL flat on your FACE! Do not take this for granted B.I.T.C.H. Enjoy it while you still can because you won't get to keep it forever.
