June's here!!! First of all, Happy Birthday to all June's Babies!! (whether reached or haven't reached) AND Also there's a new kid in the family!"Tommy" is his name! YES..its a HE!!!
I tell you when he first came in, "CUTE" was so upset!! SO MUCH so That SHE did not eat or go poo-poo!!
And whenever, Tommy wanted to go near her, you can actually hear a "motorcycle sound" coming from her throat!! haha you know, the low growl kind! OH and not forgetting a hisssss!! ahakz. But now, after a few days, I think "CUTE" does not mind. Cos she knows that the whole family still loves her...
Everybody! 1,2,3........AWWWWWWWWW...........silly "CUTE"
haha Then it was Sammie's birthday!! Went out!! Eat at JP2! Sakura restaurant there with the whole family.EXCEPT for the furry animals at home haha. Then went out for a Movie Marathon!
BLOOD: The Last Vampire & Terminator Salvation !
Pretty awesome Both movies. Alot of LOUD sound effects that's for sure! But Blood's ending was a bit of a disappointment in my opinion. hmm Looking forward to more movie marathons haha.
Before going off from JP, went to buy wallets! Matching pair!
* I wonder if anyone is EVER going to my house for Hari Raya this year, since i Have 2 kittys now.Ponder ponder*
Siak ar! Confirm Shema and maybe Fatin also tak nak masok rumah Aku!!! HAHAHAHAHA
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
June's here!!! First of all, Happy Birthday to all June's Babies!! (whether reached or haven't reached) AND Also there's a new kid in the family!"Tommy" is his name! YES..its a HE!!!
I tell you when he first came in, "CUTE" was so upset!! SO MUCH so That SHE did not eat or go poo-poo!!
And whenever, Tommy wanted to go near her, you can actually hear a "motorcycle sound" coming from her throat!! haha you know, the low growl kind! OH and not forgetting a hisssss!! ahakz. But now, after a few days, I think "CUTE" does not mind. Cos she knows that the whole family still loves her...
Everybody! 1,2,3........AWWWWWWWWW...........silly "CUTE"
haha Then it was Sammie's birthday!! Went out!! Eat at JP2! Sakura restaurant there with the whole family.EXCEPT for the furry animals at home haha. Then went out for a Movie Marathon!
BLOOD: The Last Vampire & Terminator Salvation !
Pretty awesome Both movies. Alot of LOUD sound effects that's for sure! But Blood's ending was a bit of a disappointment in my opinion. hmm Looking forward to more movie marathons haha.
Before going off from JP, went to buy wallets! Matching pair!
* I wonder if anyone is EVER going to my house for Hari Raya this year, since i Have 2 kittys now.Ponder ponder*
Siak ar! Confirm Shema and maybe Fatin also tak nak masok rumah Aku!!! HAHAHAHAHA
