Believe me!!! hahaha
wah since a long time I ever TOUCHED blogger. I think I am the only one still outside, while others have gone in. If you understand what I mean.
Tell you whats been happening. I am beginning to slack.... AGAIN.... haha
But I am bucking up. I hope. I don't want to get kick out without a Diploma. And I go into a so called business. If it goes well, I'll be a millionaire. (Pffft... Yeah rite...)
Exams coming soooonner than expected. Okay.. Maybe its really expected just that I hadn't been opening my eyes big enough haha.
But Looking forward to a Hiatus with my Chain-Addicts!!! Will be having so much fun I am Positively SURE!!
Words of the month :
"Your Opinion Does NOT make my reality.."
taken from 1st job. So called erm, encouraging words to make your day a bit more geared up. haha Yeah.
Here I come WORLD of Happy faces!!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Believe me!!! hahaha
wah since a long time I ever TOUCHED blogger. I think I am the only one still outside, while others have gone in. If you understand what I mean.
Tell you whats been happening. I am beginning to slack.... AGAIN.... haha
But I am bucking up. I hope. I don't want to get kick out without a Diploma. And I go into a so called business. If it goes well, I'll be a millionaire. (Pffft... Yeah rite...)
Exams coming soooonner than expected. Okay.. Maybe its really expected just that I hadn't been opening my eyes big enough haha.
But Looking forward to a Hiatus with my Chain-Addicts!!! Will be having so much fun I am Positively SURE!!
Words of the month :
"Your Opinion Does NOT make my reality.."
taken from 1st job. So called erm, encouraging words to make your day a bit more geared up. haha Yeah.
Here I come WORLD of Happy faces!!!
