Kai Lin loves baking for us... And I am one of the few to grab those goodies. It was really yummy.. Thanks Kai Lin.. Then again, we didn't give her anything hmmm except for memories?????????
This is the last meal together as colleagues in BPP delifrance. But of coz I dun think it will be the last.. its just the beginning!!!
Though the castle has gone, the merry men shall stay together till the end.......
Oct 23rd,2009, Amin and I lost our second work-home and moved on to the third while the rest has lost their first ever. Indeed it was sad but we have to move on, and hopefully the bond WILL stay!
Me and Man has worked on Sat and Monday. The feeling was different. my heart was thumping as it was not my outlet and I wasn't used to it.
But I am not giving up.. I survived BPP and loving it, hope I can do the same here....
Guys!!! when's the potluck!!!!!
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Kai Lin loves baking for us... And I am one of the few to grab those goodies. It was really yummy.. Thanks Kai Lin.. Then again, we didn't give her anything hmmm except for memories?????????
This is the last meal together as colleagues in BPP delifrance. But of coz I dun think it will be the last.. its just the beginning!!!
Though the castle has gone, the merry men shall stay together till the end.......
Oct 23rd,2009, Amin and I lost our second work-home and moved on to the third while the rest has lost their first ever. Indeed it was sad but we have to move on, and hopefully the bond WILL stay!
Me and Man has worked on Sat and Monday. The feeling was different. my heart was thumping as it was not my outlet and I wasn't used to it.
But I am not giving up.. I survived BPP and loving it, hope I can do the same here....
Guys!!! when's the potluck!!!!!
