if I can change time, I will make sure that I Fast-forward the study period and pause on those days that I am at ease, be it with my family, Wondrous or even with just Bear. (My laptop feels very hot. Im scared it might blow up! haha ok random)
I am now at school with the intention of studying. But I got side tracked and here I am at the stadium waiting for Arn. She has a match in my school. (OH!! While we're at the topic, I really dun get it why the supporters of the other school are such a jerk. I mean this is supposed to be a friendly match. Why you guys treat this like a War. Where's the spirit of sportsmanship?? Gosh i wish that I can throw them out man.)
Then I think after I do some studying, and give back Arn's HDD, Im going to help Bear. poor him stuck 1-11 for 3 whole days. And tomorrow I have my ECAM re-test. Gosh I Must study hard for this shit or I am so going to be exterminated.
Oh. And I really need to use a few big words. An assignment given by my ESE lecturer. Oh well I guess I really need to do this.
That's basically it I guess. And I am thirsty. hmm Better go and buy a drink before I die of thirst.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
if I can change time, I will make sure that I Fast-forward the study period and pause on those days that I am at ease, be it with my family, Wondrous or even with just Bear. (My laptop feels very hot. Im scared it might blow up! haha ok random)
I am now at school with the intention of studying. But I got side tracked and here I am at the stadium waiting for Arn. She has a match in my school. (OH!! While we're at the topic, I really dun get it why the supporters of the other school are such a jerk. I mean this is supposed to be a friendly match. Why you guys treat this like a War. Where's the spirit of sportsmanship?? Gosh i wish that I can throw them out man.)
Then I think after I do some studying, and give back Arn's HDD, Im going to help Bear. poor him stuck 1-11 for 3 whole days. And tomorrow I have my ECAM re-test. Gosh I Must study hard for this shit or I am so going to be exterminated.
Oh. And I really need to use a few big words. An assignment given by my ESE lecturer. Oh well I guess I really need to do this.
That's basically it I guess. And I am thirsty. hmm Better go and buy a drink before I die of thirst.
