Its been awhile since my last post. Was a bit busy after all. Plus there's the inconvenience of not having internet connection at home. Therefore, if there is anything that needs immediate answer, please sms me. I will try to reply as fast as i can.
Just finished my 2nd paper just now. Now awaiting the arrival of good/bad news in weeks to come. But of course I am going to forget about it for now until I come back from Tioman Island. Yes I am going there!!! School trip! Kind of sudden. Course a few friends of mine are going as well. So I splurged the remaining cash on renewing my passport. Hopefully, I can go lar. Hopefully my edusave is enough, HAHAHAHA.
And a colleague of mine from CWP got into an accident. Everyone was so worried. He is not really like himself for now. But hopefully everythingturns out ok. Course I don't really want him to be like that for life. He went in again due to high fever.God bless him.
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Its been awhile since my last post. Was a bit busy after all. Plus there's the inconvenience of not having internet connection at home. Therefore, if there is anything that needs immediate answer, please sms me. I will try to reply as fast as i can.
Just finished my 2nd paper just now. Now awaiting the arrival of good/bad news in weeks to come. But of course I am going to forget about it for now until I come back from Tioman Island. Yes I am going there!!! School trip! Kind of sudden. Course a few friends of mine are going as well. So I splurged the remaining cash on renewing my passport. Hopefully, I can go lar. Hopefully my edusave is enough, HAHAHAHA.
And a colleague of mine from CWP got into an accident. Everyone was so worried. He is not really like himself for now. But hopefully everythingturns out ok. Course I don't really want him to be like that for life. He went in again due to high fever.God bless him.
