Im in school. It's been a whole while since I've visited here. I am not enjoying school as much as I expected to be. I am with year 2 students in amazingly all of my classes. Well except for IS modules since I do very well in non EE-related subjects. I found that some of my peers are having the same problem as well. But what to do. haha Staying strong.
Facing the fact that you live alone and DIE alone.
I'd like to make myself believe...
that my life is calm even though it's not what it seems.I HAD WISHED that my life could be more that what it was then. But now I really want to go back where I am just me. Too many stuff till I cannot handle them all. No, it's not too much. It's just what I do not want to face them.
I took my first step outside my comfort zone.
Everything is never as it seems. Please take me away from here.
Once you've made a decision, be prepared to face what's next. . .
The planet Earth turns...slowly.....
I am the girl who inherited the-God-Knows-what genes from my pawenz
To be with all my faithful friends
My name is Kawaii Nekko
I am FINALLY a young adult
I LOVE Chocolates 私はチョコレートを愛する
I love being K.I.N.K.Y...(only he n0es how much)
anything else you can find out yourself
OH!! AND I LOVE ANIME
[[ The Wishlist ]]
A nice place to call my home in future
lots of chocolates
Lot of _ _ _
I always wish every time i reach into the pocket, $50 will MAGICALLY be there
[A7X 0fficial site]
[metallica 0fficial site]
[Atreyu 0fficial site]
Siz Sammie
Adik Amin
Adik Amin's Website! see! see!
Bear2's
DaDDy
C.U.P.P.I.E.
Mimi
Amin's
Mas Deli
Fats
Linda
Chupy
Zahraa
SuriaTi
Diamond
Jonn
JX
SHane
H0ng Wei EE1B
Zul EE1B
Khai EE1B
Burden AKM
A21 Mic
A21 May
Ct r0hani TWPS
HiZamy TWPS
Smitten Suzy!!!
Da creater
[[ Don't talk crap, it's fucking rude ]]
Im in school. It's been a whole while since I've visited here. I am not enjoying school as much as I expected to be. I am with year 2 students in amazingly all of my classes. Well except for IS modules since I do very well in non EE-related subjects. I found that some of my peers are having the same problem as well. But what to do. haha Staying strong.
Facing the fact that you live alone and DIE alone.
I'd like to make myself believe...
that my life is calm even though it's not what it seems.I HAD WISHED that my life could be more that what it was then. But now I really want to go back where I am just me. Too many stuff till I cannot handle them all. No, it's not too much. It's just what I do not want to face them.
I took my first step outside my comfort zone.
Everything is never as it seems. Please take me away from here.
Once you've made a decision, be prepared to face what's next. . .
The planet Earth turns...slowly.....
